VegasLeak
    VegasLeak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going Against the Grain

Many around the country and especially those familiar with the SEC are expecting the Mississippi State Bulldogs to finally climb over LSU tonight at home. There is an insane amount of cash being thrown on Mississippi State but I look for a very similar outcome to this matchup that has happened in recent years. Sure Mississippi State outgained The Tigers but turnovers are always the great equalizer and ball security will usually separate the average teams from the great ones. LSU looks fantastic on defense forcing turnovers and despite the suspensions (Jordan Jefferson, Russell Shepard and Josh Johns) and the ankle injury that Jarrett Lee is battling The TIGERS will pull this one out while covering. The Tigers are going to be 3-0 to start a season for the fifth consecutive year after tonight!

LSU -3.5

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Not sure where you are getting your public trends but everywhere I check LSU is getting pounded by the public. This is a no play for me tonight, but the public is definitely all over LSU.

bigmick
    bigmick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

last i checked 87 % of the public on lsu. and points spread just dropped from 4 early today to 3.5 now. The Man is invting you to bet on LSU.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I think teasing MSU and the Over is the best play tonight. BOL

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bigmick View Post
    last i checked 87 % of the public on lsu. and points spread just dropped from 4 early today to 3.5 now. The Man is invting you to bet on LSU.