Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Don't sweat it HOMO!! Same people complaining didn't say ISH when you were winning!!!

Keep at it bud let's get some winners this weekend hahahahhahahahahahahahah

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Homo
    I think you should regroup and relax.
    It's alot of pressure on you now.
    Go back to the hysterical pics, and great write ups, and for goodness sakes take it easy!
    Your picks are suffering because you're not having as much fun as you did earlier on- I know I'm right about this.
    Don't cap for hours, go back to your gut and follow the games that 'scream out to you'
    Trust me

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Homo
    I think you should regroup and relax.
    It's alot of pressure on you now.
    Go back to the hysterical pics, and great write ups, and for goodness sakes take it easy!
    Your picks are suffering because you're not having as much fun as you did earlier on- I know I'm right about this.
    Don't cap for hours, go back to your gut and follow the games that 'scream out to you'
    Trust me

I agree...

I have noticed quite a few good/great cappers on here who were really hot and got many, many followers only to end up feeling the pressure of not wanting to let everyone down and ended up going on a cold streak...

Homo just gotta get back to playing the EASY PICK, and maybe not try to force the pick (Im not saying you do) just to give us followers something to play for the day... If Homo doesnt have a play for us today, then there is no play today... I think we're all just spoiled with winning money every day with Homo that we just expect it and can't handle a day of losing a few units...

No worries Homo... We'll get'em on the next one...

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Homo in a slump! Hope you turn it around soon Homo!

dee_jas
    Thinking???
    dee_jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

shouldnt EVER force a play for the followers, not saying that you do at all, beleive your a good capper, you cant win them all. onto the next one.

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Looking forward to the picks Homo. Last night's game was a major snooze fest. You'll get it back, I have faith in you Homo!!!!

First ... 2345