BrickmanDE98
    BrickmanDE98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Any one think Syr can beat USC?

Any one think that Syracure can win the game against USC.. Since USC did not well game plan since Matt Barkley can't be quarterback every game..

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

is english your 1st language? what is your second sentence saying?

but yes Syracuse can win. USC hasn't been the same since Pete Carol left

BrickmanDE98
    BrickmanDE98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    is english your 1st language? what is your second sentence saying? but yes Syracuse can win. USC hasn't been the same since Pete Carol left
    HUH I will be always ESL and this sport is not talk about how to do with my English grammars. I probably sleepy that time while i was typed during very late.
    My ask question was that USC will not doing well play with ball since Pete Carroll left and plus QB Matt Barkley can't run their offense at all. I am ask someone what do they think that Syracure will win the game since I am not familiar Big East league. Any one can tell me detail what compare to SYRACURE.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12954

Quote Originally Posted by BrickmanDE98 View Post
    HUH I will be always ESL and this sport is not talk about how to do with my English grammars. I probably sleepy that time while i was typed during very late.
    My ask question was that USC will not doing well play with ball since Pete Carroll left and plus QB Matt Barkley can't run their offense at all. I am ask someone what do they think that Syracure will win the game since I am not familiar Big East league. Any one can tell me detail what compare to SYRACURE.

hkssupra69
    hkssupra69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

no syracuse cannot win

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Beat 'em SU or ATS?

...actually no to both.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickmanDE98 View Post

this is the best laugh I have ever had at 6am in the morning.