MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My local had the line set at 4....put down a nice sized bet on MSU +4.....let's gooooo

edgereport
    edgereport's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not "regular" people who are antsy in this thread, it's those corndog loving Tiger fans who have taken this pick personal. The Machine Choice spends time doing the background for these games and I appreciate it.

Ever seen that show "Swamp People"? 90% of the folks from Louisiana are like Junior and his wife. You all need to calm down and let the game play out before you get too mad and punch a hole in your trailer's wall.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

BOW-WOW let's go state! Fck these retards machine almost kick off!

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Good luck MSU backers.

I will not be watching the game, will be working on my MBA thesis instead. I'm DVR'ing it and watching it at midnight.

...signing off

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by edgereport View Post
    It's not "regular" people who are antsy in this thread, it's those corndog loving Tiger fans who have taken this pick personal. The Machine Choice spends time doing the background for these games and I appreciate it.

Ever seen that show "Swamp People"? 90% of the folks from Louisiana are like Junior and his wife. You all need to calm down and let the game play out before you get too mad and punch a hole in your trailer's wall.

Mississippi people aren't much different

But for real, people from the South are generally down-to-earth, nice people. Loved spending my time in college at U of South Carolina and plan to move back down South one day. They all love college football, even the hot southern belles and they all take care of eachother, when in need. Yeah, the extreme rednecks are really annoying, but the average Southerner is a good person through and through
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave MoneyLineDawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

luckythansmart
    luckythansmart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by luckythansmart View Post
    Both sides have their opinion on how the game will be played and the outcome of the game.
    Only one side will be right at the end of the game.
    This is just like the NFL NE/Mia game on Monday.
    All the people that were on NE were called squares by the sharps who were on Mia.
    Both side gave their reasons they were right. The sharps all said the same thing the sharps are saying now "the line is 7 and if NE was that good it should be 10 or more" "the line is 3 and if LSU is that good it should be 6 or more" "its a trap game, etc, etc, etc". Guess what, only one side was right.
    This is the same. Give your reasons, put up your money, watch the game, curse the refs call if it doesn't go your way, and pray your OPINION was right all night long. I had my money on NE and did what I just said and was happy that I was right. No need to debate cause the game will be settled on the field tomorrow (late tonight). I like LSU and I gave my reasons/opinion on another thread. I could be right or I could be wrong but I hope I am right. Good luck to everyone and especially to me LOL.

I hope you guys were on LSU.

edgereport
    edgereport's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way to go MSU! Hard fought game but MSU was flat out of gas the second half. Relf is overrated as well.

Oh well, let's go get a winner tomorrow!

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

sucks that machine's pick lost, but it is cool that he has the balls to post his pick and back it up with reasons and insight. good luck machine and thanks!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

lsu

Fire15
    Fire15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miss st. had them. Fricken offense let the defense. Miss st. defense held them as long as they could.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Tisk Tisk.

Tough loss for MSU backers. I tried to warn everyone. Y'all were trying to be too sharp here and were overthinking this game. True the SEC is tough and on any given day even Vandy can upset Alabama, Florida or LSU but this wasn't it. The stars weren't aligned yet. MSU coming off a tough loss to Auburn on a short week while LSU had essentially a bye week. Had MSU beaten AU on a comeback win and they had momentum, then sure..they might have beaten LSU last night. Lord knows crazy things happy on Thursday night games but not last night.

You'll get it back Machine! BOL to ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    You know the old saying "you're your own worst enemy"?!? I think it applies well to this pick.

MSU backers are over thinking this shit. Quit trying to be "sharp" by fading public opinion. The public isn't always wrong. This place is full of Lakerboy wanna bes. LSU is the obvious pick, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Machine I normally agree with your line of thinking and picks but here my friend, I'm fading you big.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Mississippi people aren't much different

But for real, people from the South are generally down-to-earth, nice people. Loved spending my time in college at U of South Carolina and plan to move back down South one day. They all love college football, even the hot southern belles and they all take care of eachother, when in need. Yeah, the extreme rednecks are really annoying, but the average Southerner is a good person through and through

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game went pretty much as I thought it would. Yards and first downs were hard to come by, and so were touchdowns. LSU is going to have to play a lot better than that if they want to take it all though.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by Kufta4 View Post
    The game went pretty much as I thought it would. Yards and first downs were hard to come by, and so were touchdowns. LSU is going to have to play a lot better than that if they want to take it all though.
    I don't think so! See, you're looking at offense only. With that defensive performance last night , they coud of beat anybody!

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    I don't think so! See, you're looking at offense only. With that defensive performance last night , they coud of beat anybody!
    I agree. LSU's defense looked terrific in what I thought was an incredibly hostile environment. Machine was right about the damn cowbells and fans. I am sure that some of that led to LSU's decreased offensive production (and MSU's inspired defensive effort in the first half especially). I thought there would be more offense by both teams actually. But LSU's defense was simply dominating and they deserve to be right where they are at in the polls.

First 1234