MSU +4.5 is too good to pass up think it's a close game

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    Exactly......

But if your a junkie,

Throw $100 on the Mississippi ML to make $150 and go into Friday night with some free money.

You hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD with your post.

Vegas is getting EVERYONE......(Vegas Insider has over 80% of the action on LSU).......to bite on that LSU line.

The number three team in the country.......if they were going to win would be at LEAST -6.5 on the road.....Not three......

But you know what they say,

If it looks too easy........it usually is and tonight LSU is going to get beat.

The LINE ALONE tells you that.

Why do goofballs like you think that Vegas is an all knowing god, like they know how a QB is going to play hes gonna go 20-25 no doubt about it.. They can also call games at will, they KNOW whose getting hurt before the game starts ..... What you don't seem to understand is "vegas" doesn't pick a side in a game they want an even amount of action, so they can make their juice...

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

It's Starkville and not Starksville.... And there us always "that guy" that goes around calling people squares more times than not he's the "square"... Doesn't matter square sharp or whatever it's about making money...

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Exactly Believeland!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Local had the line at 4......Guess alot of people are hitting LSU with him......Took Mississippi St +4.....Very confident in it

Excited for this SEC battle, let's go State

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Why do goofballs like you think that Vegas is an all knowing god, like they know how a QB is going to play hes gonna go 20-25 no doubt about it.. They can also call games at will, they KNOW whose getting hurt before the game starts ..... What you don't seem to understand is "vegas" doesn't pick a side in a game they want an even amount of action, so they can make their juice...
    I agree with you that Vegas doesn't know 100% what is going to happen, but it's easy to tell sometimes what they BELIEVE will happen.......In this case, Mississippi State is who Vegas believes will cover, no other explanation for the low line, 85% of bets on LSU, and little-to-no line movement

And they do sometimes "gamble" as well......They don't always want even money if they feel like they can get more people on a "bad" side. Not saying it is the case here, but it does happen

Either way, I am on Ms St because I think they will throw everything they got at LSU tonight and it will be enough......being at home on a Thursday night in a big SEC conference game doesn't hurt either. I'll take the home dog here in this situation all day. Not saying it is close to a lock, because nothing ever is, but I'm confident going into this one.

GL

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Typical game thats gonna be about emotion for the home team, the thing is will they have the talent and execution to keep that emotion going for 4 quarters. I want to say State does, but I still see them having a problem scoring enough. LSU thrives on havoc, creating turnovers that result in short fields, and special teams play. If State can keep those things under control they should win.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I agree with you that Vegas doesn't know 100% what is going to happen, but it's easy to tell sometimes what they BELIEVE will happen.......In this case, Mississippi State is who Vegas believes will cover, no other explanation for the low line, 85% of bets on LSU, and little-to-no line movement

And they do sometimes "gamble" as well......They don't always want even money if they feel like they can get more people on a "bad" side. Not saying it is the case here, but it does happen

Either way, I am on Ms St because I think they will throw everything they got at LSU tonight and it will be enough......being at home on a Thursday night in a big SEC conference game doesn't hurt either. I'll take the home dog here in this situation all day. Not saying it is close to a lock, because nothing ever is, but I'm confident going into this one.

GL
    You think it happens, its been said it happens, but every linesmaker Ive ever heard on this situation bascially says thats not the case. What they will do is put a lower or higher number out there than what theyve really come up with to not give off certain plays, this Ive heard more than one oddsmaker say and it makes sense. So saying the low line means they think State will cover is only your speculation, they could have come up with a higher number and didnt want to put such out there thinking most would think its an easy cover.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

you could put lsu @ -7 tonight and joe pub would still be all over it. 85% on lsu and the line has moved down to 3-05 if thats not an indication in what vegas or the linesmakers think than u need your head examined

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

THE HAT strikes again - phantom whistle to stop the Bulldog momentum last drive...now the TO right before a failed 3rd down conversion to stretch the drive...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Thats what we call a solid CASH Tiger backers.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Choice was simple imo

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

easy pick, elementary at best.

First ... 3456