Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Three Picks

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 9W-5L-1P +3.50 units (64.28%)
    Last Week 7W-0L-1P +7.00 units

Good week in week two, lets hope I can just have a winning week for week 3

Mississippi State +3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Like the hook here. I think it will be a close game in general though. Miss St got blown out last year by LSU on the road, but it had to have something to do with the 5 INT's they threw. I think they play a little bit tighter on offense then that. After the Auburn game and the abysmal defensive performance they showed I think they also turn it around. Not that LSU is exactly an offensive power house.

Alexgurv

WVU pick -110 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I think Maryland is being overvalued because of the Miami game. WVU has won the last 5 of these matchups, the last 4 by DD. Geno Smith has been lights out so far this year. Maryland has shown they can't finish. Miami had a lot of success running the ball against Maryland, WVU has a lot of good options.

PSU -7.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Feels like a sucker play with Temple IMO. This will be a good game but PSU will end up pulling away. Bolden had a pretty solid game against them and Royster killed them. With no Royster they could still do some damage with Redd. Temple struggles converting 3rd downs. Even against Akron Temple went 5-12. Not even real sure where they got all that offense from.

Alexgurv

Kansas +14.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Believe Kansas can hang with G. Tech. Kansas upset this team last year and you could argue they were about 10 times worse last year and G. Tech was better. They seemed to know how to contain the option offense.

Notre Dame -5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I guess I will bite here, they've really been good on offense and just pretty unlucky at times. But this does seem too obvious

Texas -3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

With McCoy playing QB I think these guys will do better

Illinois -2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Not a lot of talk about this team it seems but I've liked this team to surprise some people in the Big-10 this year. Not sure about these Pac-12 teams and how they seem to do against other BCS teams especially on the road

Oklahoma -3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

I think Oklahoma will smoke them. The line is lower then it should be due to there road woes, but the experience of this O-line will give Jones more then enough time to work his way to a good game.

Miami -2 to win 1u nit @ 5dimes

Really basing this on the Toledo game alone.