MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Texas Haters

Dear Texas Haters,

Is that WIN good enough? McCoy/Shipley the sequel!!!!!!!! With Brown they will grow into a power house!!!!!!!! Have a good night Y'ALL!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a texas hater infact had texas ml I got lucky but im done with them you better hope he doesnt keep gilbert at #1 .... They dont get that win with mr all world gatorade high school player of the year but im a mental midget so none of that matters gilbert.... Ash and case and alot of malcolm brown and youll be okay

cohbull
    cohbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

BYU covered so I'm good.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Please do us all a HUGE FAVOR!

If you ever see Mack CLOWN in person please punch that SENILE C*CKSM*KER in the face for me as hard as you can!

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Dear Texas Haters,

Is that WIN good enough? McCoy/Shipley the sequel!!!!!!!! With Brown they will grow into a power house!!!!!!!! Have a good night Y'ALL!
    Bragging about a 1 point win over BYU @ home just shows how far this team has fallen.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Blah Blah Blah. Remember guys, everything is bigger in Texas, especially wins over average teams. Right??????

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I want to see the team ride malcolm brown more...the dude is going to be a stud and IMO the only hope for texas come conference play is to have a solid running game.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Small Timer View Post
    Bragging about a 1 point win over BYU @ home just shows how far this team has fallen.
    Yep did you see how big mack brown smile was post game.... Sooners, baylor,ok st, and any other team that can score 30 is going to smoke texas.... Lsu fans are watching that game talking about damn they got quarterback issues .... Thats how bad it is .... Never seen a Texas team this afraid to throw a forward pass....