hey to everyone here. first time posting picks here. i won't claim to be great at this or to have super inside info or any of that crap. just going to post my picks here this season so i have a record of them later for myself and my friends. everyone says you can't hit 70% or better over a season, so that is what i want to do. yeah i know, good luck with that...lol. anyways, i won't rebump my thread or any of that nonsense, and i won't come back and claim to be the greatest if i get lucky week 2...just posting what i bet.

miss state under 57.5: wanted to jump all over miss state - the points, but it almost looks too easy. usually those are the ones that kill me. auburn looked pretty bad last week. just because they got a little o going late against a middle of the road wac d means nothing to me. i say msu puts the clamps on the auburn o. also like msu to try to pound the ball and run clock. utah state gashed the auburn d right up the middle a lot.

tcu +1: i like to lay on a desperate team that got their face rubbed in it a little the week before. tcu still has better athletes than air force on both sides of the ball. i like the frogs to win fairly easy.

south carolina under 52: georgia is another desperate team, but i'm not sure if they got the talent to pull out a win. i do think this turns into a serious sec grudge match, with something like a 16-13 final. seems like most of the huge sec games turn out that way.

tennessee -4.5: watched the espn guys talking about tenn better be on upset alert, but i just don't see it. i think it is rocky top all day long and a really easy cover. everyone always says cinci is getting better and has real athletes, and i guess it is true. every time i watch them in the big game against a big team they get smacked though.