+Even
    +Even's Avatar Become A Pro!

morning/early afternoon plays for saturday

I'm playing a 7 team parlay for fun so I'll list that but the bolded games are the ones im actually playing straight up as well:

Iowa St. +6.5
    Toledo +17.5
    Cincy/Tenn over 56
    Minnesota -20.5
    Colorado +6.5
    Duke +20.5
    Penn St. +10

Parlay is $20 to win $1,790.22

+Even

Screw it....I'm throwing cash on all of them straight up as well....I just feel so good about all of em

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

I am on Iowa -6.5...Good Luck

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt what i am about to say..... will happen but I would love to see Toledo win outright over OSU....and shut these mopes up from Ohio State where they lose their best player....Their Peyton Manning and they still think they will win the National Title..

I know the crappy Big Ten helps pad the stats.....but I just would love to see Toledo put it on them...and they could....

GL
    HAHAAHAHHAHA

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

what happen to your north illinois pick?

+Even

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    what happen to your north illinois pick?

These are just my morning/early afternoon plays my evening plays will be posted shortly

+Even

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    I doubt what i am about to say..... will happen but I would love to see Toledo win outright over OSU....and shut these mopes up from Ohio State where they lose their best player....Their Peyton Manning and they still think they will win the National Title..

I know the crappy Big Ten helps pad the stats.....but I just would love to see Toledo put it on them...and they could....

GL
    HAHAAHAHHAHA
    Looks like it could happen my man. Your over is looking good too

+Even

I live in Chicago and the BTN is forcing me to watch Illinois beat up on South Dakota St. instead of showing me the Ohio St. game. I'm not happy....not happy at all

+Even

It's official, the people that run the Big10 network have no clue what they're doing. The Illini game is now over and instead of jumping in to show us the 4th quarter of the Ohio St. game they just have a postgame show on. How you run a television network and be so ******* clueless as to what your viewing audience wants to watch???

+Even

hey the honchos over at the BTN read this forum! now I am watching the OSU game haha