Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Need some info for friday night games

I like Missouri and Louisville.

Does anyone have any insight on Arizona state. I like Missouri here but the early line movement is an obvious concern. I really like the ML but am planning on just taking the 8.5 points.

All input welcome. Have not seen az state play. Missouri was not the best in their first outing but Pinkel should have those penalties and turnovers delt with by week two. Road environment could extend the early season jitters though.

Thanks,
    Dirty D

rybread9
    rybread9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I took az st. I think they are undervalued currently. I got them opening line @-7. Mizzou may have been rusty week 1 and they have some growing pains to fill for qb. personally I think az st is the play, they have a more sound offensive unit. But like I said, I got them at 7...

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

no value....az st has erickson and he is awful....wouldnt be surprised if he punts on 2nd down....

that game is perfectly capped at 8....so a real toss up if you ask me...

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Missouri will need a couple more weeks. They deserve their ranking however with a new QB it takes time

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't bet it yet and I may not in the end but I like Florida International to cover against Louisville to the point of winning outright.

FIU like all Florida teams is loaded with team speed and are very athletic. Obviously that isn't implying that all other teams don't have athletes as well but it definitely implies that coupled with the type of speed these players have it makes for a different kind of athletic quality.

Naturally these components alone don't overcome good disciplined football but it can make for some situation that allow one team to capitalize on. Besides after watching Louisville the first week I'm not sure just how disciplined they are either.

manofsteal
    manofsteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

I've taken Mizzou +9 and L'ville ML as part of a 6 team parlay (others are Wisconsin, Bama, Ohio St., Stanford). But, of these the Mizzou game scares me the most.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am really leaning towards FIU and the under. I like FIU to win straight up, but I will take the points.