Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emerald Bowl

Being from CA, I'm somewhat interested in the Emerald Bowl... esp. this year's matchup... I'm thinking Cal romps here. Miami is a year or 2 away from returning to bowl success IMO.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Better grab this line at -7, I doubt that it will get any better...

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Agreed skanless1. Cal looks to me to be the best bet on the college football bowl game slate.

E

Skanless1

this thread from awhile ago... line has gone up to cal-10 now (due to miami suspensions?)... what does everyone see in this game w/the new line?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Skanless1 View Post
    this thread from awhile ago... line has gone up to cal-10 now (due to miami suspensions?)... what does everyone see in this game w/the new line?
    Man, that's a scary number to lay with a decent Miami defense. But, Cal is the better team and playing at home...ouch...if I HAD to make a play I'd probably take the points...especially if you see it go higher than 10. GL I know that was no help...

Skanless1

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Man, that's a scary number to lay with a decent Miami defense. But, Cal is the better team and playing at home...ouch...if I HAD to make a play I'd probably take the points...especially if you see it go higher than 10. GL I know that was no help...

yeah, i'm w/ya on that. this is basically a home game for Cal... the stadium is only a 20 min drive from their campus. BUT, that is a LOT of pts to lay w/them.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with the Hurricanes.I know Cal is the better team.I see Miami's defense keeping this game within the spread!Every time I overreact to suspensions,I get fuct!

Skanless1

damn, this line just keeps climbing.. now at 10.5 at my book.