Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Two Picks

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 2W-5L-0P -3.50 units (28.57%)

Not a very good start to the season. Pretty ******* shitty actually. Started out 0-5 and then closed strong with 2 wins

Oklahoma St -13.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Both these teams are great offensively but my biggest concern for Arizona is I dont think they are gonna be able to do anything to stop them on the defensive side of the ball. I think youll see Arizona hang with them till about halftime and the game ends up a blowout.

Auburn +7 (-125) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Got the +7 just for the insurance, but I think that Auburn probably wins this game. They struggled against Utah St obviously but Chizik seems to always find a way pull a game out of there ass. Remember Auburn was considered to be lucky to win the first 3-4 games last year. They could have easily lost against Miss St, Clemson and South Carolina. But yet Chizik finds a way to get it done. This will be a close one!

Alexgurv

GL guys...just real quick...

Tennessee -4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Kind of an SEC over Big East type thing for me

E. Carolina +17 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

V. Tech always seems to struggle against a team like this (or in some cases this team exactly) in pre-conference play

Colorado +7 (-123) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Break into the conference with a bang?

Georgia +3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Coach on the hot seat, at home, they need to win

BYU +7 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Upset alert!

Michigan +3 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Guess I'll be the only one on this. Never like a team too much when they are playing musical chairs with the QB

Alexgurv

nice week