Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I won't talk much about NCAAF this year, but...

Bodog's "sharp" line is Notre Dame -3 -115.

Notre Dame had 500 yards of offense last week against a decent Southern Florida team. ND lost, in part due to 4 turnovers (1 of which scored an SFU TD with a 96 yard fumble return).

Michigan beat their opponent by 24 points. +3 turnover differential. Offensively, Michigan outgained WM by 9 yards (although their YPP was much better).

The game is at Michigan. I think ND -3 -115 is the right side.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at J7 trying to get the squares to pound the ND line for him Nicely done sir

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Update your spreadsheet. You are the only capper I tail in college football. I highly respect your opinion on college football.

I thought you don't play any games til week four?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Look at J7 trying to get the squares to pound the ND line for him Nicely done sir

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Notre Dame

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Bodog's "sharp" line is Notre Dame -3 -115.

Notre Dame had 500 yards of offense last week against a decent Southern Florida team. ND lost, in part due to 4 turnovers (1 of which scored an SFU TD with a 96 yard fumble return).

Michigan beat their opponent by 24 points. +3 turnover differential. Offensively, Michigan outgained WM by 9 yards (although their YPP was much better).

The game is at Michigan. I think ND -3 -115 is the right side.
    I would be surprised if ND doesn't win by more than a touchdown.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Too late.

Public will be 70-80% on Michigan.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

brock likes michigan

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    Update your spreadsheet. You are the only capper I tail in college football. I highly respect your opinion on college football.

I thought you don't play any games til week four?
    My computer model doesn't kick in until then. I've been focusing more on second-half plays than straight sides... but once in awhile, especially early, you can find a line that seems off. This is one of them.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

notre dames the play.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan should be -3 bit the fact their getting points is a gift

Michigan defense is much improved and I wouldn't be surprised if ND turns the ball over multiple times again.

Michigan wins by 7

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post

Michigan defense is much improved and I wouldn't be surprised if ND turns the ball over multiple times again.

Michigan wins by 7
    What do you mean, the Michigan defense is "much improved"? Based on what exactly?

WMU marched down the field and scored at will to start the game......WMU had some fluky shit happen, tell me specifically what makes you say Michigan is "much improved"?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

love notre dame, they win by dd....

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Michigan wins by 7
    i agree. people look at the stats like turnovers, getting outgained, etc but the reality is losers lose games. the stats mean squat. everyone cannot win the game, but teams and people that are winners always find a way to win in big games. 96 yard fumble returns for touchdowns happen to teams that just don't have what it takes to win, it's not a fluke but an excuse. i am not saying michigan is better, what i am saying is is that it is the same old story with notre dame now for years. all of a sudden they are back, i am sorry it doesn't work like that.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    What do you mean, the Michigan defense is "much improved"? Based on what exactly?

WMU marched down the field and scored at will to start the game......WMU had some fluky shit happen, tell me specifically what makes you say Michigan is "much improved"?
    Martin relax guy

Watch the game this saturday and you will see

Talk to me then. The defense HAS improved though compared to last year. Maybe not a whole bunch but there has been some improvement
    Last edited by Tech N9ne; 09-08-11 at 09:29 AM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

copied from AP
    Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson had a lot of spectacular performances last season, flourishing in Rich Rodriguez's spread offense.
    Nothing topped what he did against Notre Dame.
    Robinson had a school-record 502 yards - 258 rushing, 244 passing - scored the game-winning touchdown with 27 seconds left and did that only after an 87-yard scoring run, the longest in Notre Dame Stadium history.
    ''It was crazy,'' he said earlier this week. ''I enjoyed the whole thing.''
    The Fighting Irish certainly didn't. They couldn't stop Robinson on the ground or through the air and they're itching for another shot at him Saturday night in Michigan Stadium.
    ''We're excited to get another crack at him,'' safety Harrison Smith said ''Going against him again is kind of a test for us.''
    The Wolverines, though, aren't asking Robinson to do it all quite like he did under Rodriguez.
    New coach Brady Hoke and offensive coordinator Al Borges say they want Robinson to simply run the team's pro-style offense with poise, settling for small gains at times and letting teammates make more plays.
    ''I think he sees that he doesn't have to be everything,'' Hoke said Wednesday. ''That's an important part because there's a composure and poise you want to play with where you don't force things either from running it or throwing it. He'll make enough things happen during the course of a game that just happen because of that skill set.''
    Robinson ran the ball eight times for 46 yards - making him the team's third-leading rusher - in the season-opening, weather-shortened win over Western Michigan and was 9 of 13 for 98 yards through the air.
    ''He didn't create the big plays he used to, but the tailbacks did,'' Borges said. ''So as long as somebody does, we'll be fine.''
    Robinson insisted he enjoyed seeing Fitzgerald Toussaint run for 80 yards and two TDs on 11 carries and Michael Shaw burst through a hole for a 44-yard gain on one of his four carries against the Broncos.
    The humble QB doesn't seem to mind that he's probably not going to put up the numbers he did last season.
    He had 1,702 yards rushing, an NCAA record for a quarterback, and threw for 2,570 yards, becoming the first player to run and throw for 1,500 yards. He finished sixth in voting for the Heisman Trophy and was named Big Ten MVP and offensive player of the year.
    Robinson may not be the type of quarterback the Wolverines will recruit for the future, but Hoke is not going to waste his talent. Robinson ran a sweep out of a shotgun formation on his first play last week and wasn't used much under center during the first possession.
    ''We were trying to get Denard comfortable,'' Hoke said. ''It doesn't matter if it's Tom Brady or Denard Robinson, you want guys to be comfortable because that position is so important to your football team.''
    Slowly, Robinson is getting more comfortable being the face and voice of college football's all-time winningest program.
    ''I think I've grown,'' he said. ''I've matured a little more. I'm better at talking to the media. At first I wasn't used to it. Now, I'm loosening up. I've got to be the guy that speaks for the University of Michigan football team and accept it.''

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ND stinks and they are poorly coached......................

Nobody should be wagering this outfit until further notice.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Anyone who bets this game is a degenerate period. At least if they try and pick a side. Both teams suck, and both are bashed and over rated at the same time. Something pretty difficult to happen yet both teams here are seeing it.

Both have the dreaded 'potential' both have head coaches that did it well at other smaller places. both look like shit compared to expectations.

Michigan game was ended with over a quarter to play last week so they covers 2 TDs in less than 45 minutes.

But theyre getting a FG, more in some places, at home to a team that lost at home to a team they were favored to be by DD.

How does that make sense?

Well blame ESPN again I guess, because AFTER the game, an ESPN staple the 'experts' all start chirping about how So Fla is a ACC dark horse, and some guys think they can win it. So ND losing to them isnt as big as it looks. Add the turn overs, mistakes, and melt downs and it was just a bad day.

But betting this game one sided is just a mistake. Well I guess taking ND would be anyway. Because on sheer known information you take Michigan and hope. But if you believe in conspiracies and books know more than gamblers you take the side that doesnt make sense.

But basically I wouldnt touch this game regardless. you have a team that played 45 minutes and still covered last week. But they could have been back doored or they could have scored 21 more no one knows. And you have a team that still looks like the train wreck it has been since it last saw any glimpse of success almost 25 years ago. Just a bad match up, but a degenerates wet dream I guess.

But in a game like this you flip a coin and since one side is +150 you take that side and hope. But in reality you forget the game is on the schedule because to make any real mney on it is impossible because no way numbers move enough to open up any doors.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Martin relax guy

Watch the game this saturday and you will see

Talk to me then. The defense HAS improved though compared to last year. Maybe not a whole bunch but there has been some improvement
    That's not saying much.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    ND stinks and they are poorly coached......................

Nobody should be wagering this outfit until further notice.
    I don't like Brian Kelly or Notre Dame. I think the guy is a raving lunatic actually. But to say they are "poorly coached" is hyperbolic.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't like Brian Kelly or Notre Dame. I think the guy is a raving lunatic actually. But to say they are "poorly coached" is hyperbolic.

Another bad hire by ND...................

Gotta love it

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

ND is the better team with better players

Only thing that can cost them is turnovers/stupid penalties

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Thx for posting Justin, always appreciated.

Justin7

Of course, now that I posted, the market took a dump on me. Market moved from -3.5 to -3, and that rogue -3 -115 doesn't look as good.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Of course, now that I posted, the market took a dump on me. Market moved from -3.5 to -3, and that rogue -3 -115 doesn't look as good.
    Are you surprised? Public is pounding Michigan.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Another bad hire by ND...................

Gotta love it
    We need to temper Fish's "opinions" on college football.

This is the guy whose Game of the Year selection lost 55-0. That shit is BrockLenders-esque.

Anyone else notice how Fish doesn't actually post selections these days? Especially in college football. That would be a thing of beauty.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i like michigan money line +150
    more weapons, better team, at home, and on the plus side? and only "degenerates" would bet it?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

pinny lean on ND.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All squares on ND

Justin is on Michigan

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All squares on ND

Justin is on Michigan
    If that's true, I have bad news for Justin. Brock's on Michigan.

I don't care how good of a handicapper you are, nothing can overcome that.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    If that's true, I have bad news for Justin. Brock's on Michigan. I don't care how good of a handicapper you are, nothing can overcome that.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Actually there were a lot of -3 -110 out there. Pinnacle had -3 -105 when you put up the play. youre -115 was one of the worst. But you were citing BoDog so understandable. But since the thing took a hit from the 4/4.5 opener you prob could have just thrown a generic -3 at whatever and been safer.

I suspect this game will be all over the place before kick off. A bit of money hit the ML since it was put up later, but spread seems to be holding steady since last night.

But you might see this thing climb all the way back up to 4/4.5 and a +165-170 ML on Mich side. depends on if any of the touts throw a bone on ND or not.

I still dont think it really moves enough to open up any real opportunities. But dont let the first little move scare you.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This game is a PASS

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

makes my mich +6.5 that much sweeter...good luck

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

how could you bet on nd... they could easily have 5 turnovers again.. they may be right side but they prob wont cover

12 Last