utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Vandy, a favorite?

This is some rare stuff that you will see Vanderbilt as a favorite at any point in the season, much less against a BCS conference opponent. UCONN comes into Nashville as 2.5 point dogs to the Dores. Vandy seems to be looking forward to their future under their new coach James Franklin but Im not sure that anyone should be comfortable laying points on them just yet. Food for thought:

Vandy is 8-17 ATS as a home favorite in their last 25 games and were actually outgained last week against Elon despite the lopsided score. UCONN is a shell of what they were last year since Edsall left breaking in a new QB (Actually 3 will see playing time) and RB but 9 starters return on D so this game could be a low scoring affair. I like the chances of getting plus money on the moneyline backing the Huskies.

Feel free to discuss.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

hard to believe vandy is a favorite against any team lol

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Two teams with new head coaches however one has a game under it's belt. I actually think Vandy will be much improved offensively this year and take this one Saturday.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

vandy should be much better uconn should be much worse, thats about as simple as i can put it.

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

they win this game with ease.