Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Oregon States Agnew hurt, pound Wisc.?

Just read a thread across the street that Agnew heard a pop in his hamstring. A Wisc. bet is looking stronger.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

I don't know what the line was earlier, I just called and got it at -21. I think I remember it being -19 but I could be wrong.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

"What's not set is whether freshman RB Malcolm Agnew, who rushed for an NCAA leading 223 yards in the Beavers' 29-28 overtime loss to the Hornets, will be in any shape to repeat that performance against the Badgers.

Agnew pulled his right hamstring in practice Tuesday morning, and missed most of the session. The severity of the problem won't be known for a while, but Agnew has a history of hamstring problems in both legs. He missed several games in high school with hamstring injuries."

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Oregon State is a very good bet IMO, that loss last week will be like VT's loss like year. This is a pretty decent team and Mike Riley gets them ready for big games. Would love to be catching over 21 points

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Oregon State is a very good bet IMO, that loss last week will be like VT's loss like year. This is a pretty decent team and Mike Riley gets them ready for big games. Would love to be catching over 21 points
    Oregon State travels to a top 10 team after FCS loss
    VT stayed home for ECU after FCS loss
    VT vastly superior than OSU

the parallel is a perfect match

Riley gets them ready for big games like last year's failed 16 pt cover at home to Oregon, or the 38-0 loss @Stanford,

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Let's see if OSU has another running back that can pick up the slack. Wisconsin has not impressed defensively, that's the only worry I have with them so far. A back door cover I would be worried about.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Absolutely do not understand the VT comparison. VT lost a heartbreaker to Boise State in the main weekend game at a neutral site and then lost the hangover game to James Madison at home. After that they went on to play ECU and covered the spread against a much inferior team.

Oregon State lost their home opener to Sacramento State and now goes on the road to a superior team.

Where is there anything in common?

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

If Ryan Mccants plays don't count on many yards from the Oregon State running game, especially against a quality team like Wisconsin. This dude has been beat out every year by other running backs for 5 years, he has the body, but does not have the skill. Jovan Stevensen is a better back, but he is not that great. Agnew is legit, still a drop off from Jaquizz Rodgers.

One thing about this game is Oregon State is getting back one of their defensive leaders Kevin Frahm.
    Also, OSU is going to play both quarterbacks in this game, which is probably a terrible decision.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

If you were quick you were able to get it at 17.5 at 5dimes, which I did. I wanted to buy the hook just to be safe, but I felt good at -17.5

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

ill take wisconsin

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

oregon state has 7 true freshmen and is going to get killed.....48-14 or something like that