Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I love the Tide today. I understand that the McCarron will be making his first road start in Death Valley and they don't call it that for nothing. However, Alabama is faster and more athletic. There is just a higher caliber of athlete playing at Alabama than there is PSU. I think that will be evident today. Plus, you have to factor in coaching and Saban's superiority over Paterno. I just heard an interview with that guy and it's clear he's past his prime. If you're more worried about getting knocked over on the sidelines as opposed to gameplanning, you know it's time to retire. Saban will have his troops full prepared and he's one of the top game day coaches. We all know about Alabama's defense and I just don't see PSU's suspect offense finding much success. Alabama has the most explosive offensive player on the field with Richards, the better defense and the better coaching. I'm rolling Tide all the way...GL
    Last edited by Love The Action; 09-10-11 at 02:43 PM.

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn state 1st half.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by orangeheaven View Post
    Penn state 1st half.
    That might just cash

mwgriffin
    mwgriffin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

took bama -9 1/2 for -115, they'll probably win by 9 now.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by mwgriffin View Post
    took bama -9 1/2 for -115, they'll probably win by 9 now.
    Nah...I got it at -10 and I'm not worried. Plenty of game and that was PSU's best shot. They had to burn three time outs just to keep it going. Read my post above about coaching. Paterno may cost PSU this game. Alabama will wear PSU down and win by two td's minimum.

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Nah...I got it at -10 and I'm not worried. Plenty of game and that was PSU's best shot. They had to burn three time outs just to keep it going. Read my post above about coaching. Paterno may cost PSU this game. Alabama will wear PSU down and win by two td's minimum.
    Youre wrong about Paterno losing them the game. He just oversees his staff on gamedays. He doesn't actually "coach". It's his staff that has been losing games for the last 10 years.

I'm a Penn State fan and I am officially fed up. We haven't been feared since 1999 (aside from the anomaly that was 2005). We had guys like LaVar Arrington, Courtney Brown, Curtis Enis, Ki-Jana Carter, Bobby Engram, Kerry Collins, Brandon Short, James Boyd, Aaron Harris and Joe Jurevicius that had you scared to death.

1. we dont have players like that anymore because nobody freakin recruits and 2. we have the worst coaching staff in America come gametime. It needs to be changed.

First 123