House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

The sunday early games

Thursday's game GB vs NO ......I'm taking the Over 47.....Two great Quarterbacks with plenty of weapons around them and some great weather...This will be a shootout in GB Over 47

The early games on Sunday...

Steelers -2.5 are a must,they already seem like there in mid season form...the Ravs are just to old,slow and Flacco,ok whatever..take the Steelers, for a early Sunday gift on the road....This is a easy one,not a lock, but a easy early one....

Houston - 9 ....No Manning in Houston this week,and even if he was ,I dont think it would matter much..The Texans always play the Colts tough,one team is on the way up ,and the other had its time...If Houston starts off fast,it could be a blowout.....take the Texans - 9 at home to roll.......when was the last time the Colts were getting 9......Texans -9 to win

I also liked the Chiefs, home opener vs the Bills a lot..Chiefs have a real tough schedule this year,and don't think for one second Haley's, not aware of it...Chiefs looking to start off strong at home against a team thats playing better, but not all that much better.Chiefs D will cause plenty of turnovers in this one...I was about to take the Chiefs -5.5 in a blowout at Arrowhead........And I just heard Cassel, might not start due to a rib injury from the GB game..Tyler Palko,cant bet on that....next
    Last edited by House; 09-05-11 at 11:53 PM.