2ForTheMoney
    2ForTheMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I love it when Vegas throws that curve ball!!!!!!!!! Maryland-4

Although I know that I'm very lucky, Maryland was clearly the better team.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

I have seen it done time and time again. Had Caines plus the points and knew it was going to be pick 6 befoe he threw it. They're good I am telling you. You just can't make this sht up.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Sad part, is I knew this was going to happen as well. I was not shocked at all. I am used to getting raped by the bookies.

tball1972
    tball1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

I am so glad I picked Md over 25 and picked the -3.5 got lucky on the win but that is gambling.

sean1981
    sean1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Totally senseless play. They had at least one timeout. He didn't need to throw to the sticks. Since they were only playing for 3, he could have used the middle of the field. Then, two guys should have brought him down or rode him out of bounds, but they both gave up on the play. Maryland dominated the game but settled for field goal after field goal. Thought Miami would pull it out. 60 minute game, not a 59 minute game, I guess.

fud007
    fud007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

A couple years ago I was on the other end of the same situation... Favre threw a pick 6 against the Jets that cost me few bucks. Feels good to be on the lucky side this time.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

No curveball, how can anyone know how a team is gonna do when their missing so many players. Game last year was a close scoring game, Maryland should have been favored, being at home and Miami missing players.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by fud007 View Post
    A couple years ago I was on the other end of the same situation... Favre threw a pick 6 against the Jets that cost me few bucks. Feels good to be on the lucky side this time.
    That screwed me too v