Jones10
    Jones10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3152

Week 2 Action N. Illinois

No action for me on Labor day, game is just to unpredictable with Miami's off the field problems and Maryland being at home with the whole country watching...

With that said looking towards next week I love N. Illnois against Kansas on week 2. This team started off the season right where they left off last season when they blasted Fresno State in the Humanitarain Bowl on way to a 11-3 record. Jasmin Hopkins is a beast of a running back and rushed for 138 yds on only 14 carries this past week. Senior quarterback Chandler Harnish put up 5 total td's in the game as well. This high octane offense is looking better and better. I know they played army but I don't see Kansas slowing down this offense at all. They allowed 420 total yards, 325 through the air, against McNeese State which is a walk over team. The line is at -6.5 right now but i grabbed it at -5.5. The line jumped 1 pt today and I can see it going higher during the week. I see N. Illnois putting up a ton of pts against this D on route to a comfortable win in Kansas. Good luck to everyone this week...
    Last edited by Jones10; 09-05-11 at 07:30 PM.