Yes!! My Terps!! ******* sweet!!

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

game over ..Maryland covers

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Goodnight it's over with that's all she wrote.

ldog74
    ldog74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

CASH IT BOYS>>>> Game & 2nd half TERPS$$$

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oh well took a shot at Miami +160, can't win em all......just happy I didn't take Miami +4 as well......

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Garbage garbage garbage

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

He threw a f'ing pick 6... i can't stop laughing

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4871

Well I did have Syracuse -6 the other day so this kinda evens out. But still..

AzNsEnSaTiOn
    AzNsEnSaTiOn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Cant believe how stupid some of these college football players are. You get a pick with 40 sec left with the opposing team left with one TO. What do you do? Run back for a TD to take a chance at missing the FG and give the other team a shot at evening the score? No, you down it you idiot and you run the clock out.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Miami found a way to fuk me every which way with no vaseline. First half, 2nd half and gameline all in 2 bullshit turnovers in the waning moments of each half. That's what I get for betting on a shitty ass team.

Congrats Md backers. Great call...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by AzNsEnSaTiOn View Post
    Cant believe how stupid some of these college football players are. You get a pick with 40 sec left with the opposing team left with one TO. What do you do? Run back for a TD to take a chance at missing the FG and give the other team a shot at evening the score? No, you down it you idiot and you run the clock out.
    LOL I would do the same.....Pick 6's are awesome exclamation points

Sucks, but that's how it goes

AzNsEnSaTiOn

I would give up the money I wagered on Miami for them to come back and score to tie and then win the game just to see that guy get his a$$ chewed. Lol.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Its all about STATS for the kids. They dont think of the team. Thats what stats do to you...

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

all those parlays for this week that started with Miami +4.....down the pipe. tragic. if youre gonna **** me, you should at least buy me dinner first.

bmoy1920
    bmoy1920's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What a Stroke of Luck!!!!!

AzNsEnSaTiOn

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    LOL I would do the same.....Pick 6's are awesome exclamation points

Sucks, but that's how it goes
    I agree that theyre awesome but they have no affect this late in the game. I dont think Maryland thought it was very awesome after they missed the FG. Lol.

AdamL2424

Can't believe that just happened

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I agree that theyre awesome but they have no affect this late in the game. I dont think Maryland thought it was very awesome after they missed the FG. Lol.
    Extra points are 99%......I guess it was raining but come on.....the chances of them missing the extra point, miami coming back and getting the 2 point conversion are ridiculous odds......These players are not robots, they play off emotion....can't fault a guy for going for the clear pick 6 here

AdamL2424

It wasn't clear... Guy didn't even try to tackle him

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    It wasn't clear... Guy didn't even try to tackle him
    Smart not to......if he tackles him, 0 chance of winning......atleast they had 1% getting the ball back and missing the extra point

AdamL2424

Nah he gave up pure and simple

AzNsEnSaTiOn

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Extra points are 99%......I guess it was raining but come on.....the chances of them missing the extra point, miami coming back and getting the 2 point conversion are ridiculous odds......These players are not robots, they play off emotion....can't fault a guy for going for the clear pick 6 here
    I agree with you here but if you could close out a game 100% would you not? Or do something just to show off to take even a 1% chance of losing? A player with good football IQ wouldve downed it. I think theyre coach even told him the same when he was talking to him pointing at the scoreboard. But who knows, maybe he pointed at the scoreboard and said "Great pick 6 guy you put us up 6 points more". Lol.

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Chill out dude. Defensive players rarely get their hands on the ball, much less have a chance to score. And you expect your kicker to make PAT's... freshman or not. 99% of people would have done the same thing. That's what your're taught. You couldn't have been an athlete. Probably in the chess club. Wipe your mouth and walk away.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I agree with you here but if you could close out a game 100% would you not? Or do something just to show off to take even a 1% chance of losing? A player with good football IQ wouldve downed it. I think theyre coach even told him the same when he was talking to him pointing at the scoreboard. But who knows, maybe he pointed at the scoreboard and said "Great pick 6 guy you put us up 6 points more". Lol.
    Nah he was just pissed that he posed after the TD

Again, I've never seen a pick 6 at the end cost a team the game....EVER

If a guy makes a game-winning play, I can't fault the exclamation point, even if its now 1%

Last season, Dwight Lowery of the Jets did the same thing off Brett Favre on Monday night football and I loved seeing him take it for 6 as a Jets fan

I understand what you're saying, but I still disagree.......No big deal

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by whatdafuxup View Post
    Chill out dude. Defensive players rarely get their hands on the ball, much less have a chance to score. And you expect your kicker to make PAT's... freshman or not. 99% of people would have done the same thing. That's what your're taught. You couldn't have been an athlete. Probably in the chess club. Wipe your mouth and walk away.
    LOL I was gunna say if you played football you'd understand how awesome it is to get the game winning INT.....Gotta take it in for 6 man!

Take it easy on him though haha

bmoy1920
    bmoy1920's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yeah. Coach was just getting him for the pose. That was so awesome!

ldog74
    ldog74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Thanks for stupid players

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Plus all his homies prob had Maryland -4

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Well I did have Syracuse -6 the other day so this kinda evens out. But still..
    Exactly. Same here. You and I knew it was coming. Just be glad its over now.

Kufta4
    Kufta4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you ever played football? I would bet everything I have and everything I would ever make that you don't fall down. The dude stepped in front of a hitch and took it to the house. The only thing between him and the endzone was green, soggy, wet grass. The last thing he was worried about was you covering your bet.

I took Miami (dont know if you did and not about to go look) but I knew there was no way he was going down without being tackled (and tackled he should have been. You never quit). Honestly, it'd be stupid to do so. If you want to play the IF game, what if they fumble the snap on the kneel down (I've seen it happen and I saw the other team win because of it) and Miami then throws a hail mary? Instead, he took it to the house and let it up to the kicker to seal the coffin. It's just too bad that was the 8th missed extra point I seen this weekend.

I am not joking guys. 8 missed extra points. Haven't seen 8 in my life combined up to Wednesday.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

You gotta cover at home for your fans!
    99 out of 100 college corners take that to the house of they have the chance

First ... 13141516