JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

MIAMI/MARYLAND...What ya need to know!

YTD 7-4(+5.5 Units)

Miami+4(4 units)I'll tell ya, I feel VERY Comfortable taking Miami tonite...Miami QB Stephen Morris Beat Maryland last year and it is no drop off at QB but is a bonus,He also runs the 40 @ 4.6, There’s a lot to like with Morris. He has a cannon for an arm and is pretty dam accurate on both deep and short routes.He has the speed to make plays with his feet,With a sloppy rain game this will come in handy, also Miami's tailback duo of Lamar Miller and Mike James call themselves Smash and Dash for good reason,James runs the 40 at 4.56, James Lost his mother last December in a car Wreck and will certainly devote this season in her Memory,Let's talk alittle about Lamar Miller,He is 6-2 210 pounds and can FLY! Something akin to Oj Simpson in Size and speed,Devin Hester -- the guy with the 100 speed rating in John Madden's video game -- his fastest at Riviera Beach Suncoast was 10.87 seconds. Miller (timed at 4.32 in the 40-yard dash as a junior) has not only run faster in the 100 meters, but Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (10.61) too.This trio in the backfield for Miami is TALENTED AND FAST! Too fast for the turtles I'm here to tell ya! Maryland has RBs Davin Meggett and D.J. Adams and they are not special,Looking at last years scores Maryland beat chumps and lost to stable teams,Maryland will score some but not enough... Miami will win this game Straight up! They are motivated and have the offense to bury Maryland! "You can really tell that it’s us against the world, and the only people that matter are the people on that field," Miami center Tyler Horn said. "We have to look after our brothers and come together as a team....They will! Don't swallow the Suspension Hype, They will roll tonite!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

I am leaning the same way.
    GL

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am only playing the UNDER tonight and playing that purely on a hunch but I tend to agree with much of your analysis. I think so much emphasis has been put on the suspension of Hurricane players and not enough thought about some of the players still playing and some of the quality backups that will be filling in.

The biggest hurdle for Miami will be overcoming the potential mental side. If they get to a point where they are facing a little adversity it could and I stress could allow for enough doubt to set in to become a problem. Course that is taking it to the extreme.

Good luck with your play. As a Gator fan I can't ever say Go Canes but I can root for your play.