VegasLeak
    VegasLeak's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACC Labor Day Matchup

Most people are hoping all over the Maryland bandwagon for the simple fact that they have suspensions galore on both sides of the ball. While this alone has a major bearing in the outcome, i'm going with Maryland for different reasons. Miami is 0-2 in college park, and Maryland has the ACC ROY from last year playing quarterback and he should have an easy time with the depleated Miami defense. Both teams have brand new coaching staffs i'll give the advantage to Maryland and their new coach Randy Edsall (who is coming off of 4 straight bowl appearances at UCONN) over Miami and their new head man Al Golden (Golden's claim to fame is turning the Temple program around...which is no small feat considering they had just 2 winning seasons in the 26 before he arrived.) I'm taking Maryland -4 in this one and i'm excited to see Danny O'Brien tonight at QB in the opening game. Stephen Morris will definitely need to cut down on his mistakes if Miami is to have a chance (he only completed 54% of his passes and threw 9 INTS in just 6 games.)

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so fast my friend.....

VegasLeak

Good job Maryland...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

maryland may beat clemson to

VegasLeak

They have a chance at beating Clemson, but they definitely better clean up some of the mistakes and capitalize on their redzone opportunities if they want to win!!!