Leeroy62
    Leeroy62's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early Lines for Week 2

My early line favorites for NCAA week #2

Iowa -7 Over Iowa State...My Pick: IOWA

Iowa coming off of a complete whitewashing of Tenn Tech. Iowa is superior on both sides of the ball, far too superior to only be laying 7. Iowa State is coming off of a emotional victory over FCS UNI. The crowd will keep this close for the 1st half, then Iowa will roll. I have Iowa in this one by 17. Pound the hawks and take the points

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Another early line pick... Wisconsin only -20 at home against Oregon St? Really? Oregon St that lost to Sac St?? Is this too easy or is it a trap? I'll still go with Wis.

bigmick
    bigmick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Early line to bang

Cal -6 over colorado. this will go up a few points in my opinion. Cal handled Fresno State easily and Fresno usually plays well against the big boys early in the season. Don't see how this is only six points I would think Cal wins by about 17.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Leeroy62

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Does anyone like San Diego St. - 9.5 over Army? Army is just terrible, and the Aztecs have their stud QB Lindley back and their stud RB. Army got creamed by No. Illinois (another team that covers a lot) and SDSU looked pretty good in a tune up game against Cal Poly.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Air Force +2. I see this going down to a pick. TCU defense is nonexistent. I see Air Force flying high and running the option all over the field!
    Notre Dame-4. Michigan looked real suspect against W. Michigan. If it weren't for the washout and W. Michigan turnovers Michigan would be 0-1. Coach Kelly ran up against a talented USF team. I think he will watch a lot of tape this weekend and get this squad ready for their first win!