PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I know it looks bad for my Dawgs so far but there is no way this is easy money. In the past 30 years South Carolina has won between the Hedges 4 times out of 15 attempts. The scores of those 4 South Carolina wins 12-16, 9-14, 21-23 and 20-24.

If Spurrier can beat us 96-0 he will do it.If Bobo can call the same three plays for every series of the game he will do it too. All things point to SC but this is and always will be a huge Rivalry game.

Is there a total for this game yet? This game is notoriously low scoring.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by postal warrior View Post
    Exactly what I thought would happen. Georgia got beat by the #5 team in the country and everyone thinks they are terrible. SC has to make a big come back against ECU for the win. Go pound away on SC -3. Exactly what the books want.

definitely what the books want. i am positive they're taking heavy volume on SC and the line is not budging.

ps lattimore is a beast. top 3 rb in the country. probably top 1.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    definitely what the books want. i am positive they're taking heavy volume on SC and the line is not budging.

ps lattimore is a beast. top 3 rb in the country. probably top 1.
    The public wins too sometimes and Vegas does gamble as well......I'm sure plenty will still take UGA here though at home in a rivalry game.

I'm going with SC Moneyline......they find a way to get it done IMO

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

from what you guys are debating here I can draw the following conclusion: put South Carolina +4 in a 7 point teaser and your safe !
    Doese any1 see S. Car loosing by more the a FG ?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Cris_from_Europe View Post
    from what you guys are debating here I can draw the following conclusion: put South Carolina +4 in a 7 point teaser and your safe !
    Doese any1 see S. Car loosing by more the a FG ?
    I mean it seems good, but I don't like to cross 0 in teasers....you lose value because a game cannot land on 0

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

The BOISE hangover is real..... VT had it last year.... UGA will have it this year.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

To put it in terms of the NCAA Football video game, when the freshmen enter the program at Georgia, they usually have a rating in between 80 or 90. After Richt and Bobo get ahold of them, they leave the program in 4 years with ratings of about 60. That's if they stay out of the slammer.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is taking Georgia

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Vegas is still buying into the home SEC team and the bounceback factor theories. I just think they are wrong about UGA. Richt has morphed into Phillip Fulmer, their players aren't being developed, their offense is stagnant and you can predict what plays they are gonna run, their O-Line continues to be soft, and Richt has no clue how to fix it. It looks just like the last 4 years of Fulmer at UT.

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

south carolina ml

First 12