GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

SMU +16 = Quarterly-ALL IN !!!

I just fall in love with SMU this season. Coach June Jones has 10 starters back on the offense side, also 8 starters on the defense side. SMU has impressed me when 2010 they put up 25.4 points/game and 414.5 yards/game. SMU's qb Kyle Padron has 3828 passing yards with 31 touchdowns/14 interceptions. To me, June Jones just has been building out this squad for year and now they are ready to thrive. I put down 1/4 of my entire bank roll without any hesitation for SMU +16 for tonight game at A&M. Good luck gents!
    Last edited by GatorFan; 09-04-11 at 01:54 PM.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I was waiting for 17, but it never came around..took +16 about 25 minutes ago...also over 56 on that and 55 on the WV game ,any thoughts?

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I was waiting for 17, but it never came around..took +16 about 25 minutes ago...also over 56 on that and 55 on the WV game ,any thoughts?
    sorry i don't have any thought on the total for these games. i just focus for my big bet on SMU +16. Good luck with your bet, House

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

They also went 7-7 last year with this "GREAT" team and A&M has just as many returning starters that played a much tougher schedule last year and beat better teams and the game is at A&M.

csknight3

Being a gator fan you should realize that there is a difference between racking up those stats in Conference USA compared to the Big 12 or SEC team.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    They also went 7-7 last year with this "GREAT" team and A&M has just as many returning starters that played a much tougher schedule last year and beat better teams and the game is at A&M.
    csknight3, don't get me wrong. I always respect Mike Sherman and his squad. However, i think SMU will put up a fight in a Texas Rivalry. BOL to you

csknight3

You too my friend. Didnt mean to sound harsh hah. I just have faith in the Aggies. They won me a lot last year hah hard to start the season against them.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    csknight3, don't get me wrong. I always respect Mike Sherman and his squad. However, i think SMU will put up a fight in a Texas Rivalry. BOL to you
    This isn't a rivalry....

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    With you all the way on SMU + the points (grabbed 17 early) and hoping for the over in the WVU game but who knows what will happen after this delay.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by csknight3 View Post
    dead on, imo

TheLocal
    TheLocal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    I just fall in love with SMU this season. Coach June Jones has 10 starters back on the offense side, also 8 starters on the defense side. SMU has impressed me when 2010 they put up 25.4 points/game and 414.5 yards/game. SMU's qb Kyle Padron has 3828 passing yards with 31 touchdowns/14 interceptions. To me, June Jones just has been building out this squad for year and now they are ready to thrive. I put down 1/4 of my entire bank roll without any hesitation for SMU +16 for tonight game at A&M. Good luck gents!

I like it a lot- i'm only playing SMU TT for the half and game,but 15 is a lot to lay. you got it at 16 which is even better. Padron will move the ball very nicely today. A lot of folks are under estimating how potent this offense is going to be this season.
    GL on cashing

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Have you ever been to a University of Houston Game? Nowhere near the spotlight of Kyle Field plus they are on TV are they going to hold up or fall off

TheLocal

I don't think the field has anything to do with the outcome. Some may I don't. SMU will score today. I think they hit 24-27 today. with that in mind there is no way I could back Texas getting 40 +pts.
    But you never know.

TheLocal

Now thats some nice offense by SMU- Slow down on the INT's and they will be ok

TheLocal

Onside kick???? Wtf