House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

House in the House

Good morning everyone,

First off,I'm a rookie here,first time posting today.I'm a big NCAAF and NFL guy,I do a lot of homework,but I do this for fun,my advice to new-bees is "ONLY PLAY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE" Now lets get it on.I welcome the good people on this board,the experts,the so called experts,the fans,crap talkers,trolls,non believers,tail gaiters,ect ect...,the more noise the better,I have earmuffs on,you can say anything(sh!t,phalk ect ect calk balls) can't here you,Im busy..I wont get into what Ive done so far this week simply because,I didn't post them,and I wouldn't listen to someone who just said there 8-11 with one 5 game parlay under the belt at week one...so we'll just start now.....Good luck everyone out there,lets get this Sunday started with a HOUSE CALL!!!

My first plays on this board will be ..WV/Marshall Over 55 SMU/TA&M Over 56 ..scoring is what its about today,..... Monday night Miami -5.5 (retarded ,my bad that was the opening ,just grabbed it + 4) If you want to have a little fun,play small ball with this parlay.....WV/Marsh Over ... SMU/TA&M Over .... and Miami +4 still like them to win by 6,Marlyand is a mess behind the doors....I have a feeling about how this should turn out also,not a big fan of the parlay, but I'll have one for ya every week...Have a great day everyone......House in the House.
    Last edited by House; 09-04-11 at 01:32 PM.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Who are you? Nice username - mine comes from where my gambling money comes from.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

It was the very first word out of my mouth,it kinda stuck I guess,I didn't know my real name until I hit 4,and my real name was on the cake hahah I didn't know who they were singing for oooh man...