Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Michigan -13.5 smells like a trap

Michigan's defense is horrendous, but they should be able to score. This line just seems like the books are begging the public to take Michigan here, which usually results in the public losing. I see some reverse line movement on this game. 65% public on Michigan, yet line drops from 14.5 to 13.5. I don't know much about Western Michigan though, any thoughts on this guys? Or just stay away?

aaron2406
    aaron2406's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6140

Take michigan at home to roll.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

over two tds i would have considered wmu but 13.5 is a pass for me. think it be relatively close seeing how mich is implementing a whole new offense and expect a improved effort on d. considered under but pass for me.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't see Michigan not handling them easily, but I hope it's a trap. It'd be hilarious if Western could pull out the W.

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Yeah I find it confusing also. Western Michigan certainly has a good football team but Michigan should actually be in contention this year.

I think this line is a result of people not giving Western Michigan enough respect in the MAC/small school conference and it has carried over to an opponent like Michigan.

Happy betting, I'm on UM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Western Michigan is one of my top plays tomorrow. I might unload on them. Line has hardly moved with huge one sided action Michigan. This game has upset city written all over it.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Reds_FAN View Post
    Yeah I find it confusing also. Western Michigan certainly has a good football team but Michigan should actually be in contention this year.

I think this line is a result of people not giving Western Michigan enough respect in the MAC/small school conference and it has carried over to an opponent like Michigan.

Happy betting, I'm on UM.
    i agree Mich will be much improved overall but think you gotta be a eternal optimist to think they look primed and ready to go out of the gate. To many questions for me early on with them, how will robinson adjust to a pro style offense? How conservative will Hoke be trying to establish a power run gm? Just seems like a spot where big blue can work on some things and still pull the victory, just not convinced it be by 2 tds. Hope mich lights them up and you all cash..BOL

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Western Michigan is one of my top plays tomorrow. I might unload on them. Line has hardly moved with huge one sided action Michigan. This game has upset city written all over it.

think mich can pull the victory but it wont be easy. glad to see you on the college foots brother

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

You guys have me holding my tongue. I am not sure what to think anymore. You all bring up very good points, and have me nervous. Its only a small one unit play, I think I am going to go ahead and venture out. But I don't blame anyone for putting a little something on Western Michigan. I would advice strongly against unloading.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

WM is projected to have one of the best defenses in the MAC this year but what I don't like is they have lost 16 straight road openers by an average PPG of 24 points. I am not sure on this one, if I was getting 20 then would probably jump on it but 13.5 is not enough with their road history in openers for me to invest. just my thoughts

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    WM is projected to have one of the best defenses in the MAC this year but what I don't like is they have lost 16 straight road openers by an average PPG of 24 points. I am not sure on this one, if I was getting 20 then would probably jump on it but 13.5 is not enough with their road history in openers for me to invest. just my thoughts

think there some serious validity to considering the under but that would require trust in mich d which im not prepared to go there either. as wmu has a few weapons and until i see the improvement i expect from this unit think ill just watch them early on while they try to get things straightened out.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

All signs and all points point to me.....laying off this game lol