dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa vs Okla Sat

I think the Sooners steamroll this newly coached, descimated Tulsa team. Tulsa lost thier best offensive weapon this week for the season, and today they lost their best cb for the season. The number was low imo to begin with, but now these two players not playing is only replacing 2 starters within a week of the season start. Oklahoma offense will not be stopped by this swiss cheese defense. Tulsa is an offensive team, so they may score some, but no more than 20. I see Oklahoma around 60. Line is around 25 I believe.

I also really like Northwestern tomorrow against BC. BC really isnt impressive at all. Northwestern has some playmakers and is well coached. Ill take the points here.

From what I am hearing here in Pittsbiurgh.....Pitt will have a lead foot tomorrow against Buffalo. Making a statement in Graham's first game as coach. Got to admit, watching is fun. Pitt scores 40+ hopefully near 60 while Buffalo may score a fg or 2.

Oregon will win tomorrow. Too much firepower. Let's be real, their team hasnt changed much from last year. Lsu lost a good bit through graduation and suspension. Both great coaches.

what you think?

Official plays tomorrow

good luck all

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly i wouldnt underestimate tulsa's offense whether they missing guys or not, they spread it around and can score on most teams, including a okla team that prob wont take them all that seriously, love the over 65 in that one, okla prob covers but over is where im at.....

like NU as well, not thrilled about backing a popular dog but always a fan of this team as dogs. Persa be damned...

havnt looked at pit gm but something about pit and laying that number makes me ill thinking about it...

Lets get really real bout the Ducks, sure they are fast and explosive no one can argue that, but then again have you ever seen this pussy gimmick offense work against a defense full of nfl talent? Lsu should dominate both lines of scrimmage, that spread/read option shit doesnt work to well when guys are getting penetration all day. then you gotta look at ducks starting 5 new guys in the front 7 who w/o looking im sure are undersized so LSU should be able to dictate the pace of this gm, Jefferson being out really isnt a big deal imho as he isnt really anything special anyway. Mad hatters kind of gm and until rubber duckies prove they can get off against a top defense im still not a believer. Honestly i think it damn near a coin flip and rather just watch.....BOL

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

If memory serves me right, you were killing it last year in NCAAF Werent you dozer?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

No upset here.

This will be a blow out game by OSU.

No brainer bet here here . . lol

dozer

in all fairness, oregon could have easily beat aubrun in the ship last year and their defense was just as good if not better.

i like the over in okla as well. i just dont see okla offense being stopped kinda like wiscoinsin the other night, but wont let up as quick and have a smaller number to cover.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Fixer knows what's up.

dozer

ha..... i would like to say i killed it, but ill take a piece of humble pie and say i did ok!!

BigDan

i seee the similarities to wiscy gm except tulsa offense better than unlv, then again all i played in wiscy was the over as well, hopefully okla puts up those 60 and we both win. maybe ill throw a little on a okla/ov parlay to go with my over straight.

no doubt Ducks could have won against Aub but that doesnt change the fact aub slowed them way the hell down, certainly a more important gm for Ducks as i dont think they could recover in the bcs hunt from this loss while LSU could lose this and still end up in the bcs champ gm (not saying i believe they going there just saying playing in sec they can easily recover while ducks wont play enough top talent to live this loss down). Guess you could look at that as a positive or negative for ore as argument could be made that more pressure on them or that they come out more motivated (who knows). Certainly not saying you wrong as im not playing LSU, like i said Ducks still have to prove it to me. Just feels like a coinflip and for some reason i look at the lsu suspensions as a plus for them somehow (maybe im crazy), but not a big fan of backing the fav in what i feel is this close a gm.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

except one thing, the public will be all over okl as well
    Last edited by kobstopa; 09-03-11 at 02:06 AM. Reason: a typo

dozer

where did osu come into this thread???? i seen it a few times.....did anyone ever mention either pregon st or okla st?

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    where did osu come into this thread???? i seen it a few times.....did anyone ever mention either pregon st or okla st?

i was just about to mention same thing. not sure if he referring to ducks or sooners as neither one is OSU???????????

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

oklahoma is notorious for a slow start... tulsa and the points for me.

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Tulsa is garbage and Oklahoma is #1 and will drive up points, slow start or not Tulsa is horrible. Oklahoma and the shit on.

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa will struggle to score here...watch...once OKIE gets up which they will....they will not expose anyone as they hammer Tulsa...plus FSu coming up and they wont show their hand at all today...

65 pts is a lot with the above definitely factoring in....making a statement vs Tulsa is the farthest thing in their minds with FSU looming....

GL THOUGH