One Unit Plays (0-0)(even)
Two Unit Plays (0-0)(even)
Three Unit Plays (0-0)(even)

Overall Record (0-0)(even)

I love college football, but this first weekend is always scary. All you have to go by is returning starters and what you have read on the internet. Therefore, I am going to still with all one unit plays on this opening night in college football.

Wake Forest +7 (-120) vs Syracuse…………BOUGHT A ˝ POINT. I have read everything from a Cuse blowout to a Wake win, so you really don’t have much to go on. My gut feeling is Wake will be better than last year, while Cuse will not be as good, so I the 6˝ points looks real enticing to me, but to be safe I bought it up to seven. This just smells like a good close game to me. Plus I think the line tells you it will be close. Shouldn’t Syracuse be higher than 6˝ at home? Syracuse 23-17.

Bowling Green +7 (-130) vs Idaho…………BOUGHT 1 POINT. This line is at six, but I bought it up to seven. Last year I seemed to lose a ton of games by a ˝ or 1 point, so I am not going to be afraid to buy points on key numbers like taking both dogs up to seven on this opening night. Bowling Green has shocked teams in past years in the early going by beating better teams than Idaho. Home field in my opinion this early is the only thing Idaho has going for it. I just cannot see them winning by more than a touchdown and I would not be shocked to see an outright win either.

Over 56˝ (-110) UNLV/Wisconsin………..I just want to play this game so bad. The whole world likes Wisky to blow them out, and I don’t have the guts to take UNLV, so I think the smart move to is go with the over. You know Wisconsin will get their points. I will be shocked if they don’t put up at least 45 on their own. I just hope the Rebs can manage a couple of scores. Sort of forcing this TV Thursday night opener. I just cannot resist. Put a gun to my head on the side and I would grab the points, but I won’t.

Back Friday with my plays for the rest of the weekend. Good Luck Everybody!!