BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Cfb 2011-12

taking the plunge with a varsity season-long thread. going to post my plays here, as well as assorted plays (mostly from other hemispheres) from my buddy Hand of God (HoG).

one thing at the outset: an apostrophe = the hook. so, 56' = 56.5. this will save countless hours over the course of the season, i am certain.

all comments, criticism, thoughts are welcome.

BiffTFinancial

3* Syracuse -6
    3* UNLV/Wisconsin over 56'

BiffTFinancial

HoG Friday

Looking to bounce back after a bit of a rough patch. Mostly a mixed bag of horrendous picks and easy winners with not much in between. Onward. Aussie Rules is in its final week of the season and only 2 teams actually have anything to play for and I don't like either against the number (small lean on Sydney, though). On the Euro soccer front, it's Euro 2012 qualifying week, so the top domestic leagues are off. Not much out there, and with the return of CFB, no reason to really dig to find anything. That said, I do have one official play.

England -1 at -104 (Friday, 2:15pm). England have been tremendous on the road thus far in ECQ matches. Unfortunately, they've been bollocks at home. As a result, they need full points in Bulgaria to keep on course for automatic qualification. I don't have much doubt that England wins, so I view this play as a push at worst and fingers crossed some English goals.

I suspect I'll also play a little on Greece +0.25, Wales/Montenegro UNDER 2 at -104 and Ireland -101, but I'm not overly excited about any of those plays. Especially with the likes of Syracuse and Georgia out there in CFB.

2011 YTD

Aussie Rules: 21-9
    Rugby: 3-1
    Soccer: 12-9-1
    High School Football: 1-1
    CFL: 1-3

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im down with that unlv/wiscy over, think ill join you. GL this season brother.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Also on the UNLV/Wisconsin over. I see a couple of different ways this play can hit. GL

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    im down with that unlv/wiscy over, think ill join you. GL this season brother.
    thanks, Big Dan. BOL to you too.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer300 View Post
    Also on the UNLV/Wisconsin over. I see a couple of different ways this play can hit. GL
    agree. Wisky overs and Michigan overs were very reliable for me last season. Michigan overs may lose their luster with the new pro style scheme (which may shackle Robinson) and the defense can only improve, but the recipe for success in Madison is the same even if some of the faces have changed. i have this one Badgers, 53-14. BOL to you too, pal.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

thought id drop bye and wish you the very best this ncaafb season.. gl biff...L2P2

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Gl with your entire season Biff. I know less about CFB than any other major sport but going to put a little more focus on it this year. I like the Wiscy Over. Thought about just hitting the TT over 46.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    thought id drop bye and wish you the very best this ncaafb season.. gl biff...L2P2
    thanks, L2P2, great to see you, pal. BOL to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Gl with your entire season Biff. I know less about CFB than any other major sport but going to put a little more focus on it this year. I like the Wiscy Over. Thought about just hitting the TT over 46.
    what's up, Hot Wings. i thought about the TT over as well, and certainly cannot argue with it. with new co-def coordinators and losing a lot of starters, Wisky defense should take some time to gel, so i feel good that UNLV gets two scores. BOL whatever you decide.

if the Tigers keep up these comeback wins, the Tribe is going to have to go on a Major League-like tear to get back into this thing. F Rachel Phelps.

BiffTFinancial

Saturday (Sept 3rd)

3* Georgia +3'
    2* Ohio State -33'
    2* Indiana -6

also lean USF, WMU/Michigan over, Kent/Bama over, Tulsa/Oklahoma over, may add more later.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Good luck Biff!

BiffTFinancial

3* Syracuse -6 - WINNER
    3* UNLV/Wisconsin over 56' - WINNER

incredibly fortunate to get the Cuse win. easy winner in Madison.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Good luck Biff!
    thanks, LTA! hope that i didn't use up all of my luck for the weekend in the Carrier Dome. what a sweat, i'll take it.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Nice day Biff!!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Nice day Biff!!
    thanks, romoney.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Kent State/Bama over 47

updated card Saturday (Sept 3rd)

3* Georgia +3'
    2* Ohio State -33'
    2* Kent State/Bama over 47
    2* Indiana -6

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

good to see ya in NCAAFB!! lets get em this year!!!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biff, great job never a doubt with big Orange

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Biff, great job never a doubt with big Orange

i'll take it.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* WMU/Michigan over 61'

was waiting in the hopes that this might tick back down to 61, but after the overnight line movement, that's looking doubtful.

3* Georgia +3'
    3* WMU/Michigan over 61'
    2* Ohio State -33'
    2* Indiana -6

still likely will add USF, but no rush with the public adding extra value by pounding the Irish.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Nice Thursday night!!! Was in the Cuse with you and we got REALLY lucky with that blocked FG!!! Let's get em

BigDan

was rooting that cuse gm in for you all the way bro.. hell of a way to start the season. Congrats.....

Like that Geo play and may join you with OSU. Any thoughts on tonight's Tcu/Baylor gm? i prob would have played Baylor with a td but dont trust them enough where line currently sits, over seems slightly tempting but prob just pressing for action after my little break.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I'm on Indiana tomorrow as well. Good luck on your card!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

biff t. financial and my brother, big dan!
    let's stack 'em and cash 'em in the ncaa!
    good luck, gentlemen! best of luck!

BiffTFinancial

was rooting that cuse gm in for you all the way bro.. hell of a way to start the season. Congrats.....

Like that Geo play and may join you with OSU. Any thoughts on tonight's Tcu/Baylor gm? i prob would have played Baylor with a td but dont trust them enough where line currently sits, over seems slightly tempting but prob just pressing for action after my little break.
    thanks, big dan. what a ridiculous win. needed about 6 things to go right in a row and they all did.

that's exactly how i feel about Baylor, would've backed them at a TD, and lean over, but not touching it where it is. going to chill and watch and enjoy the fact that i'll be a very lucky 2-0 when i walk off the golf course tomorrow to catch the tail end of gameday. OSU will want to make a statement after all the shit they've eaten the past few months, and Akron is one of the bottom 10 teams in CFB, Buckeyes 46-3.

the two that i likely will add are USF and Tulsa/Oklahoma over, may add the over soon. didn't get to a lot of the games, but sticking to the teams that i know best, Big Ten and a few others.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    Nice Thursday night!!! Was in the Cuse with you and we got REALLY lucky with that blocked FG!!! Let's get em
    still can't believe that one came home. unreal.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    I'm on Indiana tomorrow as well. Good luck on your card!
    really excited for Kevin Wilson's first game, esp in Lucal Oil. BOL to you too.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    HoG Friday

Looking to bounce back after a bit of a rough patch. Mostly a mixed bag of horrendous picks and easy winners with not much in between. Onward. Aussie Rules is in its final week of the season and only 2 teams actually have anything to play for and I don't like either against the number (small lean on Sydney, though). On the Euro soccer front, it's Euro 2012 qualifying week, so the top domestic leagues are off. Not much out there, and with the return of CFB, no reason to really dig to find anything. That said, I do have one official play.

England -1 at -104 (Friday, 2:15pm). England have been tremendous on the road thus far in ECQ matches. Unfortunately, they've been bollocks at home. As a result, they need full points in Bulgaria to keep on course for automatic qualification. I don't have much doubt that England wins, so I view this play as a push at worst and fingers crossed some English goals.

I suspect I'll also play a little on Greece +0.25, Wales/Montenegro UNDER 2 at -104 and Ireland -101, but I'm not overly excited about any of those plays. Especially with the likes of Syracuse and Georgia out there in CFB.

2011 YTD

Aussie Rules: 21-9
    Rugby: 3-1
    Soccer: 12-9-1
    High School Football: 1-1
    CFL: 1-3
    3-0, Brits. easy winner.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Tulsa/Oklahoma over 65

3* Georgia +3'
    3* WMU/Michigan over 61'
    3* Tulsa/Oklahoma over 65
    2* Ohio State -33'
    2* Indiana -6

BigDan

love that tulsa/okla over....looking at ecu/usc ov 62 as well....

BigDan

went ahead and put a little degen parlay together with the tcu/baylor ov 52 and northwestern ml in da morning...not doing shit tonight and total dropped a little more so fukk it...

BiffTFinancial

man, the over was the play in Waco, 2 TDs 3 minutes in. i laid off because of the line movement and because i felt so lucky with Cuse last night. eh, i still consider it a net gain.

BiffTFinancial

went ahead and put a little degen parlay together with the tcu/baylor ov 52 and northwestern ml in da morning...not doing shit tonight and total dropped a little more so fukk it...
    TCU/Baylor over was the play, kicking myself, but you gotta pass on winners all the time, it's the losers that count. i hate to say it, but i don't like NU tomorrow. i'll be rooting for them, but with Persa's injury issues, i'm not sure they get it done in Chestnut Hill. emotional moneyline for me.

will run the numbers on ECU game.

BigDan

i like me some NU as dogs. honestly dont know nearly enough about BC to be real confident in it but guess i could always buy out later. figure Persa goes but either way think they have enough here.

bigger problem is this gm gonna slow down a ton, need a turnover or something by Baylor so tcu doesnt keep playing field position. even worse is how fukkin annoying is it when these assholes miss extra points? i was freaking out early in the wiscy gm when unlv kept missing fgs.

1234 ... Last