Bigg Dick
    Bigg Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!

OREGON @ Jerry's Palace

[COLOR=#000000 !important]
    OREGON @ Jerry's Palace

This is going to be a very hostile environment for the Ducks. There are going to be over 50,000 Ragin Cajuns, in the Palace, Saturday Night, and another 100-200K in Dallas tailgating. Chip Kelly, and his boys, are going into a very hostile, and possibly, volatile environment. Tiger Football, is second only to Mardi Gras, in Louisiana. And they're looking, for their team, to win. With visions of National Championship oozing from their every orifice.

After all, Auburn stopped that high octane, gimmick laden offense, with those funny uniforms; and LSU's defense is a lot better than Auburn's defense. LSU is ranked 9th in total defense, where as Auburn is ranked 52nd. I can envision, Duck Soup, Duck L'orange , and other Duck Delicacies, being served in restaurants throughout Baton Rouge, right now.

With all the accolades the National Champions, Auburn Tigers received in beating Oregon in the Championship Game, we've all lost sight of the fact that Oregon put up 440 yds on an SEC Champion, and lost the game on the last play,
    with a field goal. LSU's offense sucks, when comparing it to Auburn, which was 8th, and LSU was 89th, and LSU ain't got no Cam Newton, and they ain't no SEC Champion.

I liken the Oregon Ducks quagmire, to what happened to me as a 4 year old. I stuck a knife into a wall outlet, and it shocked the shit out of me, literally. The Ducks got the shit shocked of them last year against Auburn, playing a bigger, faster, more athletic team. A team that normally rushes for 300 yds/gm, just got 75 net yards on the ground, that's a shock! ! !

With 3 offensive linemen out of 5 returning, and all the key skill players returning, Oregon is going to run the ball against the weakest part of LSU's defense, which ranked 43rd against the run, and 10th against the pass.

This game is about Chip Kelly vs Les Miles, and my money is on Chip Kelly. Think about it. This is a guy from a Division III school, where he was the offensive coordinator, and he gets a job as the offensive coordinator at a BCS school, as an offensive coordinator (unprecedented), and the following year, he becomes head coach (unprecedented). He's lost 4 games in 2 years as head coach. Remember where you heard it, "Chip Kelly is the next Football Guru."
    We all know about Les Miles and his staff's debacles. Bottom line: Oregon wins by 10
    [/COLOR]

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

It took Nick Fairley and Cam Newton to slow down the Ducks last year. LSU D is damn good, but there is no Cam Newton in this game. Shockingly, oddsmakers are comfortable putting this line at -4 for Oregon...I gotta believe the sharps dont think Lee can get the job done. Youre right, Ducks win by 7 to 10. Nice call.