Stanford -28.5
    Indiana -7
    Ohio State -34
    Pittsburgh -30
    Northern Illinois -10
    Maryland +5.5

Creative
    Creative's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise State -3.5 is my best guess from this list. What are some opinions on what the best guess on this list is? Please explain yourself about this. I'm interested in learning more about these games. If your best guess is about a different game please explain which one and why. Thank you very much for your replies.

bmoy1920
    bmoy1920's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like your South Florida and Arkansas State plays. Have them both as well. ASU has a new head coach who I know personally. Excellent offensive tactician. The Indians (I refuse to conform to the NCAA's stupid butthurt avoidance policy) will score more points than expected. Without a doubt. The Bulls look great on O as well. Not real sure on their Defense but it should be a tight one. Looking at what you like, might I recommend UNLV +35? Wisconsin is a notorious slow starter and the Rebels aren't just completely horrendous.

Creative

UNLV @ Wisconsin....My guesses are the books have it just about right on this one....Wisconsin -31 to -35 because Wisconsin is tired of having close early games.

bmoy1920

That's a good point... I just think they can be within 4 touchdowns... I hope they can. Mucho dinero on a parlay with them....

Creative

UNLV +35 is a better guess than Wisconsin -35.
    My guess is the final score of this game is Wisconsin 42-10.

Good luck!

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think more along the lines of Wisconsin between 40-50 points and UNLV between 3-7 Points. But, that is why in opening week you never know

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I played the Mississippi State game at -28.5. I read the lines and use the percentages based on the amount of bets placed. I also look at who is playing. Mississippi State wants to average 50 pts a game so they will pour it on in this laugher. Memphis is HORRIBLE!

And I like Boise State. I take them every game no matter what. They have been a cover machine the last couple of years. You will win more than you will lose picking them every game.

I like South Florida. One of the few teams that can compete with Florida, Miami, and Florida State for Florida talent.

I like Stanford to blow San Jose State back to Mexico.

I wouldn't put a bag of chips on Ohio State after the off season they had.

Ohio should cover but what Ohio will show up? That is the question.

Good luck!
    Last edited by AdaBarber; 08-30-11 at 08:30 PM.

bmoy1920

Good call on the State game Barber! Last year was 49-7, with Relf developing as much as he has, I see the Bulldogs going NUTS on offense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: AdaBarber

Creative

8-4 so far

MiamiFla and Maryland game tomorrow

Creative

9-4 for my week 1 guesses