SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

TCU @ Baylor

Baylor (+5.5) opens up dogs at home vs. TCU. Robert Griffin III is a stud. TCU will have a good defense but breaking in a new qb on the road against a pretty team. What do you guys think about this game. Possible upset here?
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 08-29-11 at 09:36 PM.

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

if TCU coaching is the same then i would take them , dont know much about them but what i saw v WISC wowed me, smallish TCU team vs a titan WISC power team and TCU played perfectly, thats a superior coaching job IMO , i would not be big just smallish if its all that was playing at that time, i am an action junky

have not looked at this 1 yet

Creative
    Creative's Avatar Become A Pro!

my best guess is TCU will win this game by at least 10 points

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I am really leaning towards a big play on TCU. If you look the last three times these teams have met ('06,'07,'10) TCU won and covered every game easily.. the smallest spread was -7 ('06) and largest was -21.5 ('07). I will give you the fact that TCU lost Dalton which is rather huge but they have a perennial top 5 defense in the nation and they are starting the season ranked very high and they realize like most schools in their position that the whole season hinges on this game.. they lose and ZERO chance of a BCS game.

TCU has more to play for, better track record and the fact that Baylor has not beat them in over a decade.. ('96) I just don't see why you would take Baylor at less than +7. This COULD be a close game but I don't see it being closer than a TD.

I guess after all I typed the best philosophy to probably go with is NEVER EVER bet big on a week 1 game. It usually leads to bad things and a bad season, teams sometimes have yet to find a rhythm and some teams don't even show up until week 5.

Of course after all that I still like TCU up til -6.5 probably throw a hundred on them

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Baylor (Moneyline)

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really want to take Baylor but TCU's defense is stellar.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

This game is offline at pinny. Anyone know why????

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    This game is offline at pinny. Anyone know why????
    Prolly cause the line is off significantly and they are getting killed on one sided action. TCU rolls in this one. Easiest bet of the opening week. They should be 9 or 10 point favs and there are 4's all over the place on this game. Everyone will get caught up in the "hyped up" games and lose their ass instead of fuckking with this game or some of the smaller conferences where lines are bad. If people are action or hyped up bettors they lose before they even start.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Opened at -10, says -6 at Vegasinsider but on Bet365 as -4.5 and that's with 74% of the action on TCU. I want to pound them but is there something I'm missing?