wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bama22 View Post
    I agree Slick D.
    You mention the logos and touting your teams? What about all these other logos that guys are using that are teams BAMA HAS BEATEN and all they do is bash bama. I seen everything from Sabans teams dont know how to play late in games to Bama is the worst #1 they have ever seen. I beg to differ. Bama has shown they are not a flash in the pan team. Just because a team is not scoring 60 points doesnt make them a lesser team. Im anxious to see Bama's defensive line against that fast strike Fl offense and Bama's O line and run game against Fl fast defense. As far as the line goes Ive seen a few 9's and its only Tues. This line will drop and dont be surprised by this time Thurs night is a point lower. I think what BamaBill meant by ugly words is from some guys who take offense to Bama fans defending their team and are called rednecks, stupid, idiots and clueless. I didnt know that defending your team made you those things. Boy if Bama does pull this one off Im intested to see what is said then from all these forum experts.

Not all of us with team logo's of our schools are bashing you guys bama. I have said since the first game of the season that Alabama was serious. I personally hope you guys lose Saturday but I am taking the points all the same because of the size and strength of those lines. The power of that running game and the experience of Saban.

There are some amazing dynamics that could take place in this game. Florida has the offense to come back if they get behind early. I don't think Alabama can come from behind if they get behind a couple of scores and Florida gets momentum. Fortunately for my play in this game though I think it will be a back and forth close game.

Whatever the outcome both our teams have played very impressive this season against (no matter if you think it's an up or down season for the SEC) a tough SEC schedule. Both these teams have made it to where their initial goal was. Both these teams have proven to be the best in the conference and both these teams should put on one hell of a game this Saturday.

I think we are going to be witness to equally great offense and defense in this game. Whoever wins Saturday will do well in representing the SEC in the BCS Title game.

Congradulations to both our teams.

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    try #13 after this week #23
    I'm a realist my friend and dont try and tout UGA to be a contenter.
    as for you I wouldnt try and tout a "W" in Atlantal next week
    Congrats for making it. I give respect where it is due but tp think Bama has a chance in hell agaisnt FLA is ridiculous

AGAIN i GIVE PROPS TO BAMA FOR A GREAT SEASON. either way I love seeing an SEC team in title game
    Bama has no chance? What planet are you living on? Florida will be going up against a true NFL stlye 3-4 defense who will have been prepared by the greastest defensive mind in football - Nick Saban. Moreover, Bama is bigger, stronger and much more battle-hardened than Florida. The Gators no doubt have a decisive advantage in speed and playmakers, but I'm not sure how much that will helpthem if they're gettin dominated in the trenches.

Florida might win this game, but I don't see it. Either way, they'll be in the fight of their life, and they certainly won't cover the spread.

Bama +9.5 is the play of the week!!!

FREAK OUT!!!

bama2222
    bama2222's Avatar Become A Pro!

wall66 I agree with a lot you say. Sticking with the TIDE and the points. Good luck to you also. I have said this earlier, I will pull for Florida if they do win and head to Miami. PRO SEC.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a little nugget for the game. Just a thought mind you. I was doing some studying on the Florida offence and one media person discribed it as misdirection and saw some footage of how they do it. The thought is if Florida uses misdirection to open up lanes for Teebow, dosen't Terrance Cody (6-4 370lbs) in the middle of the Bama defence cut the backfield in half? That would make the offence have to committ.

BamaBill67

SHIT!!!!! The dang line just went back to 10 from 9.5.........Not looking good for Bama fans.

BamaBill67

I did not know Florida was the 2nd most penalized team in the SEC.........

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Ok, now I"m a Syracuse guy, so you can either make fun of my misfortune or feel sorry for my pitiful college team. With that said my only interest in this game is the spread.

Alabama fans are truly kidding themselves if they think they are going to beat florida with that offense. You guys have played all mediocre teams this year that you thought were good due to pre-season rankings and past performances. Tim Tebow is going to pray for the next 28 hours, take his god power, and bring a hurting on Alabama that will make Bama fans remember this Saturday's beat down for a lifetime.

The correct play is Florida -9.5

BamaBill67

But God lives in Tuscaloosa.

First 12