Betpoints: 31

Week 14 Picks [11/25-11/29]

Tuesday
    Western Michigan +10.5 @ Ball St.
    Western Michigan @ Ball St. Under 55
    Both (2.625 to win 2 units)

Navy ML @ No. Illinois
    (1.5 to win 1.95 units)

For the Western Michigan @ Ball St. game I think that Western Michigan keeps this game within 3 pts and may very well win outright. I don't think that Ball St. will win by more than 3 vs a 9-2 Western Michigan team. If Ball St. win tonight and goes undefeated it will be by no more than 3 pts. They will not go undefeated and win every game by 7 or more pts like they have so far.

I also made a play on the under because both teams throw the ball a ton and tonight's forecast is calling for winds of 15-25 mph. I think that your going to see a lot of short passing plays after the teams figure out that they can't go deep because the winds will force the ball down. Look for short passing plays and a lot of running with these pass happy offenses. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that the final score of this one will be around 24-21.

As for Navy. I know that the home/away records don't really reflect this but I think that Navy is better on the Road than No. Illinois is @ home. I feel that No. Illinois will have trouble stopping the Navy Rushing/Option Attack and Navy's Run defense will stop the No. Illinois rush offense. Neither team likes to throw but I still like this one to be high scoring. I have the Navy ml and I feel Navy wins this one 38-21.

Good Luck! Happy Thanksgiving week!

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Wow.Thats what you think.

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

1-2 bad night ......

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL the rest of the week mike...