I found this on another forum and thought it was pretty good.

Since 1996 FCS (1AA) teams are 104-842 (11%) against D1 teams,losing by an average of roughly 24 points per game.There are 73 such matchups on this years schedule with almost all of the interesting matchups coming in week 1. Of course the FCS teams will be on the road in all 73 games.I will only address games involving BCS teams and spare everybody the disecting of games such as Howard @ Eastern Michigan and the like.

Week 1

JMU @ UNC - For the second year in a row the 'Heels enter the season amidst major disarray while JMU is again expected to be one of the stronger FCS teams. In '09 the Dukes were leading Maryland in the fourth quarter before losing in O.T. and of course LY they upset Va.Tech, so they won't be intimidated by playing an ACC team. UNC's Brynn Renner will be making his first college start at QB with a new HC that's only had the job for a few weeks. However,I've seen Renner play in HS and I expect him to be more than ready for the challange.

E.Washington @ Washington - EWU is the defending FCS National Champion and they will be UW's first ever 1AA opponent as the Huskies' Keith Price makes his first college start at QB.

William & Mary @ Virginia - The 'Tribe beat UVA in '09 and almost beat UNC LY. UVA will be starting a new QB and W&M is #1 in some FCS preseason polls.

App.State @ Va.Tech - We all know what happened LY when JMU went to Blacksburg and I doubt that the Hokies will let that happen again. However,Tech is another team that will be debuting a new QB while the 'Eers have first team A-A QB DeAndre Presley leading an offense that features six 1st or 2nd team all-conference members (QB,RB,WR,TE,and 2 OL), in the very tough SoCon.

McNeese State @ Kansas - The Jayhawks are a bad team starting a freshman QB and KU lost to North Dakota State LY.The Cowboys are an FCS Top 25 team.

Montana State @ Utah - This is a tuneup for the Utes a week before they make their PAC12 debut at USC. There is always a chance for the "looking ahead" syndrome. The Bobcats are an FCS preseason Top 5 team that features LY Walter Payton Award finalist DeNarius McGhee at QB.

N.Iowa @ Iowa St. - A not so good Cyclones team faces a Panther team that The Sporting News and Phil Steele have rated as the #4 FCS team.

Richmond @ Duke - a UR win wouldn't be terribly surprising as the Spiders have beaten the Blue Devils 3 times previously (in 9 attempts).

Liberty @ N.C. State - The Flames did beat Ball State LY but a win against a potential BCS Bowl team not likely.

Best of the rest

9/17 ~ S.C.State @ Indiana - The Hoosiers are in rebuilding mode and have both a first year HC and QB. The Bulldogs are an FCS Top 25 team and will already have a road game against a D1 team under their belt as they open their season at CMU and then enjoy a bye before visiting Indiana.

9/24 ~ North Dakota State @ Minnesota - A Bison victory wouldn't be a shock as NDSU completely dominated the Gophers in '07 and beat Kansas LY. Minnesota's starting QB was one of their starting WR's last year (42-587-5TDs), but he did complete 2 of 8 pass attempts for 24 yards.

10/22 ~ Jacksonville State @ Kentucky - The Gamecocks did beat Ole Miss in Oxford LY but I doubt that they will get out of Lexington with a win.