BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who Do You Follow Closest?

I am a big SEC fan. Have been for years and also live in that area. I know the rivals and moods of most teams week in and week out. If you are the same type of fan in your area, then I would love to hear your picks or strongest plays for your conference...........Here are mine.........

Vandy -3
    Miss +4
    Ark. -1.5

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBill67 View Post
    I am a big SEC fan. Have been for years and also live in that area. I know the rivals and moods of most teams week in and week out. If you are the same type of fan in your area, then I would love to hear your picks or strongest plays for your conference...........Here are mine.........

Vandy -3
    Miss +4
    Ark. -1.5
    I graduated from Ole Miss and I am definitely laying off the Rebs in Baton Rouge. They could cover, but IMO it's Russian Roulette.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I agree with all your picks but only playing Ole Miss +5, as of now
    I might play Vandy, but havent decided yet

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a Mountaineer fan.Kind of a down year thus far.I follow Marshall some too and really like RICE alot today.Came up with a lot of tidbits on that game throughout the week.Don't have an opinion on the LOUISVILLE game.I just hope they play well and win the damn thing.I got Ole Miss +5 as well mmike.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn will beat Vandy (no action for me)... West virgina will beat louisville (west virgina ML)
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 11-22-08 at 09:20 AM.

guru-t

Hope you're right on the WEST V game teaserpleaser.They've had 2 weeks to prepare and Pat White is 100%now.GLUCK!

teaserpleaser

I hope so too I hate West virginas coach i think the guys an idiot so the 2 weeks means nothing to me . I just think WVU is the better team they should win the game but wouldnt surprise me if they lost... Im up big right now or I wouldnt even be playing this game. Louisville finds ways to lose games... Fumbles,bad usage of timeouts, bad playcalling.... lets see what happens. GL to you too Guru-t

guru-t

Yeah.Bill Stewart is some shit.He looks like he don't know what to do on the sidelines sometimes.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAC-10 is da best.

guru-t

Show Some fire Mounties.Show some fire!

SitAndStack
    SitAndStack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

edit: I misread this thread topic thinking the op was asking what poster/capper do you follow closest. Anyway, I will leave my post and appreciate feedback if available.

Has anyone paid john 'football jesus' for his consulting services?

I have never paid a tout of any kind and have huge reservations in trusting or paying them. What do you guys think of this guy?

I found his name searching some forums and sorting by view count.. he had some of the highest viewed threads on a few sites, not him directly but people giving his picks. He runs a blog and website but claims to know nothing of the internet forums?

Any insight or experiences with talking with him, tailing him, fading him.. whatever, would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SitAndStack; 11-22-08 at 11:29 AM. Reason: ...

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Tenn will beat Vandy (no action for me)... West virgina will beat louisville (west virgina ML)
    wish i would have jumped on the Vols but i try and make it a habit not to bet on bad teams. Tenn owns Vandy and i knew it.