shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Huskers over 9?

There is big hope in in nebraska. But any thoughts on how they fair. DEF will be stout. And a healthy martinez will win some games. I think it`s exciting. Should be another great year in CFB

cornhuskfan
    cornhuskfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take over nine. Although my handle may give you some idea for bias statements. Great D along with a new offensive coordinator who won't just wild cat martinez to death. There are a couple good looking players who are coming on scene. Burkhead will have a huge year. Best of luck.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Over 9 easy here no way they only win 8!

shopbar picks

thanx fella`s, I agree. I bet pretty big on over 9 wins for the season. Also think the defense should be good for under total, bets

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

As long as they don't suffer a bad case of the drops like they did vs. Texas last year. Still, assuming they beat everyone except Wisconsin and OSU they should make it.

shopbar picks

aghara1. Ive been rethinking the bet i made. But i think they will cover it. The mich, pennst road games will be make or break. Plus IF they make the title game, and win the bowl game they should cover 9 for the season

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nine should be a safe bet including a bowl win....could be a top ten season

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    aghara1. Ive been rethinking the bet i made. But i think they will cover it. The mich, pennst road games will be make or break. Plus IF they make the title game, and win the bowl game they should cover 9 for the season
    Conference Title Games and Bowl games don't count

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

They lose to Wisconsin and Penn State, and will play tight games vs Ohio State (all suspended OSU players return), Michigan, and Michigan State. I think they win 2+ of these close games for a 9-3/10-2 season, however seeing as the current pricing on this bet at Pinny is Over 10 (+121) / Under 10 (-142), I would think you're looking at something like Over 9 (-185) which is a lot of juice to lay on a prop that has a high likelihood of a push. I don't think it's a good value bet.

shopbar picks

Thanx for the responses, but my bet is with my local. He wants the early action. Bet is -110, and for now he is allowing all games played. Inc post season which i couldnt believe. So I put a big bet in, on over 9. But he has gone to 10 at -110

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Thanx for the responses, but my bet is with my local. He wants the early action. Bet is -110, and for now he is allowing all games played. Inc post season which i couldnt believe. So I put a big bet in, on over 9. But he has gone to 10 at -110
    Over 9 (-110) is solid. Nice grab