guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

9-3 Last SAT!Lets do it Again!!!!!!!!!!

Though not new to capping games,Iam a newbie to the forum and have enjoyed all of yalls insight and information.Here's my "Keep building the cred" Picks!
    Zona-3----Loss
    Tulsa-28.5 ---Win
    Ncst+11---WIN
    MISS+5 now 3.5---Win
    Rutgers-18.----Win
    UTEP+16---Win
    NMex ST+7Win
    Rice-8 NOW-9 Add SD St+12----Rice-8-Win SDst up 21-7 4th quar

Good LUCK this weekend yall on whatever ya do!!!!! I am parlaying TULSA-RUTGERS and RICE + straighting them all. Looking for a huge week.7-3 or less will be very disappointing!
    Last edited by guru-t; 11-22-08 at 09:55 PM.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Good looking card guru, definetly like Miss game doubled up on it myself...Good luck this weekend

guru-t

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Good looking card guru, definetly like Miss game doubled up on it myself...Good luck this weekend

Yeah.I hear the dogs barkin alot this weekend!!!Appreciate the feed masr.Lets get it!!!!

skieracer
    skieracer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt take utep or tulsa, tulsa has failed to cover not only once but twice that i know of, i dont like utep and the points they are not that good of a football team, houston will blow them out. not a good parley with those 2 teams

guru-t

Appreciate the input but Tulsa's last two were on the road against ARK-HOUSTON.They are suspect on the road but they will get back on the right side of the spread this week against a putrid Tulane team which is coming off a loss against a bad UAB team at home.A 17 pnt loss at that!!Houston on the other hand,is coming off a 70-30 victory over the Golden Hurricane.Should have saved some of those points this week against a pretty descent UTEP squad.Although I don't consider them a Best BET,I still like them nonetheless getting 16 points in this in-state shootout!Gluck skieracer!

guru-t

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I said it in one of your other threads topnotch selecting

guru-t

Thanx.Still some sweatin' to do!!!!!!

guru-t

Looks like a 8-1 day+a 3team parlay(Rice-Tulsa-Rutgers)+ a big play with Boise-6.5.
    I hope everybody else cashed today!!!!!!!Damn!17-4 since posting on the forum.I'm so glad I ran into SBR cause everybody has helped a great deal.GL to all tomorrow and hope to continue this crazy run through the rest of the season!!! Thanx again for everyones thoughts and opinions on these games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Great day guru. I went 3-2 today not so good. But, I did win that NC State game for double units so that helped! Here's to another profitable week!

guru-t

Thanx Cougar Bait.3-2 is fine."Any profitable day is a good one."Damn would have had a better day but came off of UAB at the last minute.