cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lean for Tuesday 11/18/08

I am a big fan of situational plays, and tonight is no exception. The situation that I speak of is teams that play in overtime the previous week and score more than 24 points in the contest, and then are favored on the road the following week.

Northern Illinois fits into this situation and I'll be damned if this could be any more perfect, with them facing a team that no one has really heard of, the Kent Golden Flashes. Ordinarily, I play the under on Tuesday nights. And the edge goes to the under in this matchup if it is teased only. I feel that 51 is a little low, but 58 is much more to my liking. Being a home dog, though I will rock with the Flashes and buy a hook so that the Huskies would have to win by a touchdown to get their cover.

Kent+3.5

Kent/under 51 teased to Kent+10 under 58

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Kent in this one too.

cocknocker

So let's get the money roaster

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking it Ck. Line opens at -4 drops to -3 with 77% to 80% on N.Illinois.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line just dropped to -2.5. WOW!

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is not enough line movement IMHO for a game of this weak magnitude. I think its a trap for big betters.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confused what does the situation mean? What are the starts you're talking about??

Me personally...I look for the situation where the center has had diahreah all week leading up the game and that team is favored on the road...the QB hates getting his hands in there and taking the home dog in this situation is a 95% winner over the past 10 seasons......haha sorry i couldnt resist

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I am a big fan of situational plays, and tonight is no exception. The situation that I speak of is teams that play in overtime the previous week and score more than 24 points in the contest, and then are favored on the road the following week.

Northern Illinois fits into this situation and I'll be damned if this could be any more perfect, with them facing a team that no one has really heard of, the Kent Golden Flashes. Ordinarily, I play the under on Tuesday nights. And the edge goes to the under in this matchup if it is teased only. I feel that 51 is a little low, but 58 is much more to my liking. Being a home dog, though I will rock with the Flashes and buy a hook so that the Huskies would have to win by a touchdown to get their cover.

Kent+3.5

you are so Money, any other picks my man

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbasher View Post
    you are so Money, any other picks my man

bostonbasher

Kent+3.5

WOW can you b anymore of a loser, you lost both plays, teasing them both

bostonbasher

Kent+3.5

Hey TOOL, anymore "situational bets" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cocknocker

bostonbasher, you know what's funny in all of this, let's see if you can follow me on this one. You didn't post a pick and yet you're bashing mine. Man talk about someone being money. It's a sure bet that you don't have a leg to stand on when you talk the talk and don't walk the walk. You can win all of your wagers wagering the way tht you do, with virtual, and not real money.