AUSSIE_PUNTER
    AUSSIE_PUNTER's Avatar Become A Pro!

kent state at home show me the money

i believe this is a great bet with great money to be made
    iam playin kent state ml

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be careful Aussie...Kent is just flat out bad.

Everyone is jumping on Kent because theyve watched NIU the past two weeks....and were not impressed. Keep in mind that those two games were agianst the two best teams in the mac. Kent is garbage, and you're probably going to see some frustrations taken out on them by NIU tonight.

riggs
    riggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niu -4

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post

Everyone is jumping on Kent because theyve watched NIU the past two weeks....and were not impressed. Keep in mind that those two games were agianst the two best teams in the mac. Kent is garbage, and you're probably going to see some frustrations taken out on them by NIU tonight.
    I agree 100%, and I was the very 1st one on here to take Kent over Temple last week as one of my stronger plays. Just wish the rest of my picks turned out better. I hit at 50% last week, that sucks!

I'm all over NIU in this game. Beating Temple is no great accomplishment, NIU has had a tough schedule this year and they've only lost games to solid teams for the most part. This game is NIU's to lose in my opinion.

It might be more safe to bump the spread down to 3 or take NIU on the moneyline, but I think they'll cover.

1st Pick of the week: NIU -4

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Kent State is very bad. NIU is -3 right now at Bodog. I'd take that if anything.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    How can you say everyone is jumping on Kent when 74% of the bets have been made on NIU?

Dbldown11

most of the people I've seen on the forum have been on Kent St.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

NIU defense should be able to contain KSU offense. The only worry I have is NIU 1-3 road record. Small play on NIU to keep the game interesting.

PS: will follow yisman to the bank.

Dbldown11

yeah rixsaw they have a bad road record....but those are games @ Minnesota, @ Western Michigan and @ Tennessee.

Their loan road win was to a bad team (similar to Kent St.) in which they manhandled Eastern Michigan

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

i'm on NIU i just hope they don't let me down again