SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks Weekly College Football Blowout Special 11/15

Another week, another winner...this week we travel to the ruff and tumble streets of Syracuse, New York where the Orangemen welcome the University Of Connecticut Huskies into the jiffy pop dome...after a week of intese struggle back and forth between taking Mississippi over Louisiana Monroe as my blowout of the week , I decided to side with Uconn this week, so load up...

UCONN Huskies -9
    Attached Images  

SportsLockPicks

Uconn should rush for about 4 td's and well over 200 yards on the ground...this will be a bloodbath, showing absolutely no explanation how the Cuse' could have beaten Louiville

SportsLockPicks

Putting a nice 5 teamer together, Uconn-Oklahoma St.-USC-Tulsa-Arizona St.

BookBuster
    BookBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1858

hey ..lock...ive been following your plays for a while and you seem to be making awesome plays....i lost earlier on LA Tech today....blew a good lead....and im hoping to bounce back on your picks.....too bad arizona st started already....i need 1 more to make 5 parlay

SportsLockPicks

BookBuster: If you are looking for another solid play, I like OVER 43 Boston College/Florida State, I see this one being close to a winner just after halftime

SportsLockPicks

but look, my play is UCONN, just because i am throwing up 4 other plays doesn't mean go out and throw your bankroll on it, its just a novelty parlay for shit 's and 's

SportsLockPicks

but i have to say Tulsa is looking real good for some reason. if you can get it a 3, even better

BookBuster

my line is at 3.5 ....i;ve been betting dumb lately....havent had any real money to play single bets....tryin to double the money by parlay's and i seem to be losing by 1 team....i just need a couple of solid parlay picks .....if u can help me thanks....but im puttin tulsa uconn and the over on BC on it for sure....2 more? haha thanks buddy

SportsLockPicks

the BEST advice i can give you is to STOP betting that way...you'll never win...how much are you playing with?

BookBuster

i had 350 to start off.....and ive been betting teasers and parlays throughout the week...stupid me.....im basically down to 20 bucks haha....not good....i know single bets are the way to go ....i dont know what i was doing...tryin to double up and it was for fun but got carried away....so im just gonna throw that last couple bucks down tonight to try and win it all back

BookBuster

basically have about 45 mins left b4 the start of uconn and the rest of the games....hopefully you have some good plays...thanks alot man ill be keeping an eye out on your plays...they're awesome....even added you to my network to have u a click away ..thanks man

BookBuster

hey lock.....Uconn-9 , tulsa-3.5, BC/FSU over 43 & UTEP-13.5...how's that sound ...one last shot for tonight

SportsLockPicks

didn't have an opinion on that UTEP game..sometimes they show up and sometimes not...good luck tho, and start betting str8 up or you'll never win

BookBuster

thanks lock..i added those but i also added kentucky -3.5...shoulda bought that down to 3 but who knows good luck to you too and i hope these all come through ...cant wait to see what u have in store for pro tomorrow

SportsLockPicks

UCONN already well over 200 yards on the ground as predicted, 2 out of the 4 td's so far

SportsLockPicks

UCONN blowing them out...hence the thread

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

so do you have a site? Just seem like the kind of guy that would have a site

SportsLockPicks

making some changes to it, upgrading...it'll be available soon...i'll post it in the promo section, but i've been weary about it, i think its really shunned upon here, but if people notice that i produce, they'll ask