HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Auburns fearless leader given a big dose of shut-up juice at the SEC media days.

Gene Chiszik addressed the NCAA representative 3 different times as to why they haven't publicly announced the end of Auburns/Cams investigation....sand the reply "Because its not over and we will let you know when it is".

uh-oh

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chizik is such a grimy bastard. His day is coming and he knows it too.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

And you won't hear it on ESPN. But a recruit ranked #140 from Ohio is going to Michigan

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Wonder how many crayons Chizik went through while writing his book?

Maybe Gus Malzahn actually wrote it, and Chizik will get credit for it. . .kinda like the National Championship. . .

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Auburn MAY be the center of a major F.B.I. investigation involving all kinds of things. The NCAA will not drop their investigation until the F.B.I. is through with theirs. If the F.B.I. investigation proves what they are alleging, Auburn's problems with the NCAA will seem minor by comparison.

LostDadat34
    LostDadat34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonal_98 View Post
    Wonder how many crayons Chizik went through while writing his book?

Maybe Gus Malzahn actually wrote it, and Chizik will get credit for it. . .kinda like the National Championship. . .
    Think Arkansas was 10-1 at one point in 2006 because of Hootie Nutt? That's about the time Gus got his headset taken away.

LostDadat34
    LostDadat34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Auburn MAY be the center of a major F.B.I. investigation involving all kinds of things. The NCAA will not drop their investigation until the F.B.I. is through with theirs. If the F.B.I. investigation proves what they are alleging, Auburn's problems with the NCAA will seem minor by comparison.
    Interested to see if Michael Dyer was in the middle of any of this. His recruitment wasn't clean by any standards, and he still has 2 more seasons before he can declare.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Auburn, Oregon, and OSU headed down the same path.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Hey, we stole our BCS trophy fair and square...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Hey, we stole our BCS trophy fair and square...
    This could be (and I emphasize COULD) the "smoking gun" that ties Auburn and a payment to Cam Newton or his father. Aparently the FBI obtained the information via a wiretap.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

This could be (and I emphasize COULD) the "smoking gun" that ties Auburn and a payment to Cam Newton or his father. Aparently the FBI obtained the information via a wiretap.
    No doubt set up thru the Patriot Act.

...haven't the Fibbies better things to do?