Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

my new keep it simple method to capping

basically makes the play for tonight Louisville +4

Keep it simple...If a team is getting too many points based on the situation take them....If a team isnt giving up enough points based on the situation take them.

Leave statistics out of it, as long as you have a basic knowledge of the teams, which i do from gambling on CFB all year that's the info I'll go off of.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

So just make a gut decision? I'm sure it will get you 50/50 in the long run but you will get juiced to death.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no not gut feeling....I look at the line and determine if it's right or not. Like tonight normally looking at stats any everything I would probably make Cincy the play.

But looking at it simply Cincy should not be favored by more than a field goal in this spot on the road against a division opponent. So the play for me is Lousville.

I'm not saying this is smart. But when I or any other "capper" breaks down games based on stats and such it's not like most people do better than 50/50 anyways.

By the way using this method i did go 3-0 last night......obviously that may all change in an instant haha

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha kind of pretentious sounding...

"If a team is getting to many points, take them. If a team isn't giving up enough points, take them, its that simple..."

That simple formula is what us common folk spend hours every week trying to solve.