AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

fri. NCAAF

louisville

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

After watching Cincy play West Vigina at West Virginia, I have to say that Louisville will loose by at least 10. Very healthy team.

atlsportsfan
    atlsportsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I look at this game, it looks like cinni is the easy pick, with that being said I am 0-3 this week in football, thankful for the Atlanta Hawks as I loaded up on them against the Celtics so Im still up for the week. I've been going against the grain so to speak on these obvious games and its been costing me dearly, like last night I had the Pats and the Canes both losers. Those games to me looked to easy and I out thought myself and went the other way and lost. So tonight although I think the line screams cinni and seems fishy to me Im going with them anyway. I think they are playing better and just a better team. Can Louisville rise up tonight and win at home absolutely, I just gotta bet on the better team. Would love to get pags take on this game as he's capped both these teams recently.

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see your point

Quote Originally Posted by atlsportsfan View Post
    When I look at this game, it looks like cinni is the easy pick, with that being said I am 0-3 this week in football, thankful for the Atlanta Hawks as I loaded up on them against the Celtics so Im still up for the week. I've been going against the grain so to speak on these obvious games and its been costing me dearly, like last night I had the Pats and the Canes both losers. Those games to me looked to easy and I out thought myself and went the other way and lost. So tonight although I think the line screams cinni and seems fishy to me Im going with them anyway. I think they are playing better and just a better team. Can Louisville rise up tonight and win at home absolutely, I just gotta bet on the better team. Would love to get pags take on this game as he's capped both these teams recently.
    I can see your point

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

unlike you atlsportsfan i'm 0-5 this week on my big plays and down for the week and I've been going against my pick and went the other way too just b/c the line is screaming too easy or I'm thinking the public is going all one way and suffering the losses now

the last 5 weeks been so good all well have to rethink and see what's going on