PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

C.Mich/N.Ill game was the WORST EVER game to watch in history of sports betting

I had Central Michigan ML

Being up that much, and then having the second half starting out in a fog which makes it impossible to see on television, and then having to go to the lower side camera (which is fun to watch casually to see the action and play develop) and see that view and watch those crazy comeback plays made it the most painfull display of betting football EVER!

glad we won. I still didn't see the INT from that view, but WOW WHAT A GAME! not to watch but to take a BIG HIT for a once simple winning bet.

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

depends which side you were on

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay the worst ever game to watch in history of sports betting was a game you won?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

This is THE WORST THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEN!
    You can't say WHAT A GAME, and then say it was the worse.
    Ups and downs in a game happen all the time. Get used to it.

I didn't even place a wager on this game, cuz I don't know enough about the teams but what I do know is that you should just take your win ya square and be happy you won't be barreled in for another week.

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

your missing the point.

You must not have watched the game. It was the worst game EVER in terms of sports betting, and viewing of the game.

It was very painfull you should just listen to it on the radio.

I'm sure they lost viewers.

you guys are missing the point. ya i won the bet, but it doesn't matter. Being up that much having to sit through that televised crap was a waste of time.

wow oh what happened on that play? how many yards, ooh uuh oh 2 yards? ya i think so.

what a joke!

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peach it was lame that they decided to go with the low cameras, but the fog did make it tough to watch from the normal angles

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

I would say the worst for me was TCU vs. Utah. I had TCU and giving the points. WHat was worst was I had to get updates from espn scoreboard online. Had that game won, dam kicker.