teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Later, Kelly was more expansive: "They've got a little bit different athlete running around out there right now. Looking at their D-line, standing next to them, walking off the field, they don't look like the kind of guys we see. That's the common trait, the trait you saw in the Auburn game."

teaserpleaser

I guess thats an understatement by chip the Lsu defensive ends run sprints neck and neck with db group there was tape of it on tigerdroppings. Mingo runs a legit 4.5 40 at de crazy the defensive speed they have hatcher at mlb looked great a former safety even more speed

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    If LSU can win at Alabama (and I give them a shot), then I think LSU WILL win it all.
    j lee vs that ? Bama D looked insane I know it was kent st but you can tell they are as good as the hype. Thats going to be one hell of a game
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 09-04-11 at 07:04 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    j lee vs that ? Bama D looked insane I know it was kent st but you can tell they are as good as the hype. Thats going to be one hell of a game
    I think Alabama is too one dimensional offensively this year, they will have trouble scoring if LSU stuffs Richardson and the run. I also hope Mettenberger is LSU's QB by then.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I wonder how many points Oregon will be favored by the next time they play an SEC power house??? Oregon was very quick indeed. Quick to get the ball stripped by LSU so LSU could go up by 3 TD's. Defense always beats gadget offense.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I think Alabama is too one dimensional offensively this year, they will have trouble scoring if LSU stuffs Richardson and the run. I also hope Mettenberger is LSU's QB by then.
    I think bama and lsu right now are both about the same on offense. They have great runners on offense, average qb play, dynamic defense. I don't think lsu's offense is any better than bama's offense. The same thing could be said about lsu, if bama stuffs the run ______? These teams are almost perfectly even, except I noticed bama still runs out of gas in the 4th, which will be the difference maker if they do not change that.

First ... 2345