Mike Mcdermot
    Mike Mcdermot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Steve Yerks Trophy Club

Anyone use Steve Yerks (Trophy Club)? I used him for the bowl season last year and cashed on his goy. I was just wondering if anyone had used him regularly. I don't really trust Don Wagner but I think Yerks is a straight shooter. Any helpful input is appreciated!

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

I've been keeping an eye on the trophy club for two seasons now but havent pulled the trigger on paying for their service..instead i lost following various other service plays while it looks like the steve yerks keeps churning out winning seasons...I would LOVE some feedback from anyone who can vouch for there plays and give me an idea what to expect if i fork over the $$$$ for their plays this year. Thanks in advance, any comments or insight appreciated
    Points Awarded:

Jag44 gave Lucky1g 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This kind of post is going to cause you grief on this board.

The rule of SBR Fight Club is simple----TOUTS are the scum of the earth. They are human cancer.

I think you are best off to make your selections and handicap games yourself---and if you don't trust that, then just read this board in September and you will find someone worth tailing FOR FREE.

Never pay for selections. Ever.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

thanks for your input..that may be great advice and i appreciate your 2 cents...however i would still like to hear from anyone who has paid for this service in the past..i wager between $500-1000/gm so i see it strictly as finding a service that can turn profit, return on investment..i find that when i take free forum picks or cap my own games in the past i tend to lose. This will be my 3rd yr at SBR and i know all to well about the scum scamdicappers out there..call me crazy but i think steve yerks and co. might be differant from the rest...anyone??