Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is one of the dumbest posts that I have seen in here. Obviously Tressel was dirty. There is proof that he ran a dirty program at Ohio State since 2002. He ran a dirty program at Youngstown State before that. He lied twive to the NCAA. He knowingly allowed players who broke NCAA rules to play. He should be banned from ever coaching again in the NCAA. He won't be, but he should be.

No where near as dirty as USC though.....not even close.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    No where near as dirty as USC though.....not even close.
    First off I hate USC ... fxck USC ... but to say that Ohio State is not nearly as dirty as USC is false. OSU deliberately covered up all the dirty work or let me rephase that mistakenly missed the money trail left behind Terrell Pryor bank account, just so that Pryor and his other dirty teammates could play in that bowl game against Arkansas. I hope it was worth it ... The ramifications that will be impossed on OSU will be worse than what USC got... Mark my words

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    First off I hate USC ... fxck USC ... but to say that Ohio State is not nearly as dirty as USC is false. OSU deliberately covered up all the dirty work or let me rephase that mistakenly missed the money trail left behind Terrell Pryor bank account, just so that Pryor and his other dirty teammates could play in that bowl game against Arkansas. I hope it was worth it ... The ramifications that will be impossed on OSU will be worse than what USC got... Mark my words
    This shows how clueless you are. Unless the NCAA found something that has not been reported yet, there will be no further punishment then a few scholarships taken away.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Some of you guys have no clue, do you? Do you really think that Ohio State is NOT going to get banned for at least one year from post season play? Use your heads dummies. They used illegal players in a post season game last season. They are going to pay for that. Big 10 homers, especially Ohio State homers, are a very sick group of individuals.

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Some of you guys have no clue, do you? Do you really think that Ohio State is NOT going to get banned for at least one year from post season play? Use your heads dummies. They used illegal players in a post season game last season. They are going to pay for that. Big 10 homers, especially Ohio State homers, are a very sick group of individuals.
    I'll give you the possibility of one year, but I don't think it would be anything more then that. The NCAA cleared the players to play that game, so they were eligible. The 2010 season may be vacated, but the Bowl game will stand. Have you ever taken the time to see what the NCAA said about Ohio State, they did not charge them with lack of institutional control. And like that decision by the NCAA or not that is the charge that got USC banned. If and that is a big if there is nothing more that the NCAA found that is already out in the public, Ohio State will get somewhere around 5 scholarships taken away for the next 3 or so years.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

There's two types of big time college programs

Those that get caught cheating and those that dont get caught, get it straight boys, you keep your job based on your teams performance, not on your honesty, if you bench Pryor your team goes down the fukin tubes, no one would do that unless they were absolutely forced to or wanted to be working at McDs instead of making millions to be a head coach

Look at Calipari, hes gotten EVERY fuckin team hes ever coached for suspended and banned by the NCAA but bc of his record he is at the biggest job in college basketball, he is undeniably one of the biggest cheaters/rules violators in college basketball history, result he is top of the heap. Now lets say he had been honest John and benched his star players Derrick Rose and Marcus Camby and as a result his teams not done shit, do you think he would be where he is today?

Ppl live in the moment, 5 years later when they cancel records or whatever bc they find out you cheated your ass off absolutely no one gives a ****.

Yall need to get out of the fairy tales and realize that every team is cheating and get the fuk over it, this aint fukin Disneyworld and these players are not there to pursue degrees they are there to make as much money as possible in that sport, the coaches are simply there TO WIN, thats all, none of this has anything to do with college degrees or amateur sports everything about big college programs is about money and winning, by hook or by crook you fukin win or GTFO!

AlphaOmega

How long after Reggie Bush & OJ Mayo left USC did the NCAA come down on USC. This will not come now but later they ate just going to build s bigger case against OSU before they do anything.

Why else would Jim Tressel just quit his job, he pulled a Pete Caroll and left before the NCAA fire his ass

Vin_vermillion

come back in ten days buddy...LMAO at your stupidity

AlphaOmega

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Tressel is a disgrace and should never be allows to coach again
    Ohio state is a fraud who should be kicked out of the Big 10 altogether
    Maybe the Buckeyes could win the MAC legitimately

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

He turned his head to illegal stuff

The Bet Master

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Tressel is a disgrace and should never be allows to coach again
    Ohio state is a fraud who should be kicked out of the Big 10 altogether
    Maybe the Buckeyes could win the MAC legitimately
    Yes a fraud Those tattoos really helped on the on the field performance! Worse than PED's in my opinion

The Bet Master

Were not going to know anything until the end up August at the earliest. Typically we wouldn't hear anything until 6 weeks after, but I think the NCAA really wants this issue to settle before the year, and I hope it can be ruled on before the season so there aren't so many questions.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

You guys are pretty naive; all winning programs cheat.

The non-cheaters win at a 30% rate, if they are lucky.

The NCAA plantation system is broken as they virtually force you to cheat if you are going to win.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

How long after Reggie Bush & OJ Mayo left USC did the NCAA come down on USC. This will not come now but later they ate just going to build s bigger case against OSU before they do anything.

Why else would Jim Tressel just quit his job, he pulled a Pete Caroll and left before the NCAA fire his ass
    BOTH of THEM shady FYCKS !!

cornhuskfan
    cornhuskfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

His clean image ended up hurting him. Had he been a shadier coach throughout he would still be coaching now.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Because winning the big 10 was not enough
    The rest is BS -- the NCAA knows exactly what is going on, South Park clearly did more "investigative reporting" than SI
    they did an episode about this? damm i missed it

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by cornhuskfan View Post
    His clean image ended up hurting him. Had he been a shadier coach throughout he would still be coaching now.
    This is a good comment. Had he not projected himself as perfect , the media might not have been so apt to make him out to be a hypocrite and the devil.

First 12