redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Canessport insider
    Discussion Topic: The QBS (reply)
    by gferman at 7/24 5:42 AM

Personal opinion: This team needs Steven Morris to win the job

What I think will happen: Jacory will win it because he will convince the coaches he deserves one more shot as a senior and because I am not sure SM has the eye of the tiger to overtake him.

What do you guys think?

And can JH become a winning QB at this level? Does he have the maturity? Can he stop throwing interceptions? I personally will not be convinced until I see it - and for more than one game.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Got a good coach there
    A disciple of JoePa and a clean program at Temple
    I dont know if he's a good mix with the typical hurricane criminal element

redrum
    Update your status

what criminal element that was the past yall kill me with the past look at usc,fla,ohio st and north carolina but yall still bring up the u yall folkskills me

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seantrel Henderson out of for the year.

redrum
    Update your status

we r ok bunche was pushing him for the starting this spring

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    so u like the fr to come to a sellout night game at pro player stadium his first road start in a hostile enviroment u crazy canes by 10
    I hate to break it to you Redrum but the UM/OSU game will have a 50/50 crowd. Heck OSU may actually have more fans at the game. South Florida is a tough market for sports. Even the Heat couldn't sell out games last year. I remember when Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were on their epic HR streaks and I was able to walk up and get tickets when the Card's came to town on a weekend. McGwire hit like #60, 61 and 62 during that stand and the house was half full. Pathetic

Miami has too many international people and northern transplants. None of which are loyal to the local sports.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

In! Looking forward to this season, really excited about Golden but I always give it about 2-3 to really adjust. If we can improve our record at all this year, I'll be happy.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hate to break it to you Redrum but the UM/OSU game will have a 50/50 crowd. Heck OSU may actually have more fans at the game. South Florida is a tough market for sports. Even the Heat couldn't sell out games last year. I remember when Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa were on their epic HR streaks and I was able to walk up and get tickets when the Card's came to town on a weekend. McGwire hit like #60, 61 and 62 during that stand and the house was half full. Pathetic

Miami has too many international people and northern transplants. None of which are loyal to the local sports.
    Could not have said it better, being a, loyal miami fan here in south florida its almost embarrassing.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah true dat.

war seminole
    war seminole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    al golden is pulling in recruits like crazy and geting all of south fl behind him
    he's pulling in recruits that are not getting offers from UF & FSU for the most part. Should speak how highly they are.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

With Ohio St. behind us looks like the new target of the media will be Miami.

http://www.cbssports.com/#!/collegef...yers-took-cash

First 12